An insult to Dick Pratt!

Remove this Banner Ad

HeziBarecket

All Australian
Mar 8, 2009
Yeshiva
AFL Club
Carlton
That game was disgusding, and an insult to Big Dick Pratt's support of the club.

The way the guys fumbled and didn't learn from their mistakes and back each other up was hopeless.

We are a weak pack of arrogant strutters. Show ponies.

And once again when we get unceremoniously smashed in ruck, we look like the same old same old rubbish, and then there's Fev. He has a hissy fit and the whole team goes down the toilet. I mean whta sort of team are we?

We're really just a team of 4-5 decent players with these rest just bering a toss of the coin whether they play well or not. And our bottom six are real just VFL players that just fell into a mediocre team.

That game was disgusding, and an insult to Big Dick Pratt's support of the club.

The way the guys fumbled and didn't learn from their mistakes and back each other up was hopeless.

And once again when we get unceremoniously smashed in ruck, we look like the same old same old rubbish, and then there's Fev. He has a hissy fit and the whole team goes down the toilet. I mean whta sort of team are we?

We're really just a team of 4-5 decent players with these rest just bering a toss of the coin whether they play well or not. And our bottom six are real just VFL players that just fell into a mediocre team.

"Supporters" like you sh1t me.
How insensitive of you to bring up Pratt after an 8 point loss.

We simply didnt have any forwards firing.
And Sandilands, as expected, smashed us.

Save this sh1t for Bay13, were your 'supporter' opinion would be valued.

I agree, The way Carlton Played was an insult to Dick Pratt. I honestly think our culture is still struggling. Ratts has to grow some balls and make a statement that that kind of effort will not be tolerated.

Dick was also a big supporter of literacy programs...you really should have stopped and thought about this before disrespecting him in such a callous manner.

you could have come up with many critiques of carlton for there performance last weekend but to go after the memory of dick pratt is just stoopid. the reason we lost is we didnt use the ball well and it is the reason we will lose a few more this year as i dont think we will be a top 4 team until next year or the year after until the side fully matures.
im kent brockman and thats my 2 cents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is one and a half days late.

If you wanted to vent your frustration, do it then. Now, you can suck it up and move on with the year.

And you call the Blues the show ponies...

Remove this Banner Ad

An insult to Dick Pratt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back