Moved Thread And so Essendon's inevitable slide begins.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best mid field in the comp? Wow that is almost as good as that power house destructive midfielder - Myers.

Wtf is this? You are a terrible troll. At least Myers has an excuse for his patchy form (horror run with injuries and being played out of position) but I wouldn't trade him for spuds like Cunnington, Bastinac or Atley, thats for sure. Trolling a player such as Myers with his run of injuries is just pathetic. So I won't go down to your level and mention Ziebell's form too.

True - 2 points more destructive.

Is this you David Destructive Myers?

You play your GF against us each year ; way to go.
No, but now your midfields been exposed, DDM would possibly be your next best mid behind, Swallow.

From what i can see Nths real problem other than it's thin list, is these days you're imitators not innovators.

Don't bother trolling mufassa about anything North Melbourne. He simply doesn't care about the club. Just parades around BF trolling anything Essendon. Make of that what you will.

Is it fair to say that a general, and probably considerable, lack of intelligence is highlighted by his refusal to engage in any sort of substantive debate. There has been plenty said about the slide (both positive and negative) yet all he want to do if harp on about my slight exaggeration of Myers (I say slight because, first and foremost, he choose to misunderstand it so that he didn't have to think too hard about anything else).

OP is right in some ways. Bombers will slide from top of the ladder to 5th/6th.

The essendon of 2012 is streets ahead of the 2011 side. Only team that hasn't been flogged this year

Oh and Mufasa Myers 19 disposals, 6 clearences and a goal all in the second half as a sub is a better performance then any Norf young midfielder has shown so far this year.

The essendon of 2012 is streets ahead of the 2011 side. Only team that hasn't been flogged this year

Oh and Mufasa Myers 19 disposals, 6 clearences and a goal all in the second half as a sub is a better performance then any Norf young midfielder has shown so far this year.

Only team that hasn't been flogged and the only team to lose to Melbourne- nice work.

So a 19 disposal game is better than a 44 disposal and 2 goal game? Ok - you are showing your intelligence.

You must be wrapt that half the year is gone and Myers has racked up 44 disposals. He is so destructive!

You do know you are not posting in the Bay?

Does 2 losses constitute a slide these days? Do you see us as that good that losing 2 games in a row is a disaster?

On big footy sometimes if you only win by ten goals you are on slide, People love to get stuck into any side that is playing as well as Essendon this season. If you finish top 4 it be because of luck not because of anything footy related of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only team that hasn't been flogged and the only team to lose to Melbourne- nice work.

So a 19 disposal game is better than a 44 disposal and 2 goal game? Ok - you are showing your intelligence.

You must be wrapt that half the year is gone and Myers has racked up 44 disposals. He is so destructive!

You do know you are not posting in the Bay?

We are significantly weakened this week. Sandi, Dawson, Ballantyne and probably Hill out. As good a chance as you will get. Fine weather predicted.

No excuses for you really :cool:

I actually agree with this. Your best team vs ours you would beat us in Perth. We would beat you in Melbourne. With a weakened team this week, should be a real 50/50 match!

We are significantly weakened this week. Sandi, Dawson, Ballantyne and probably Hill out. As good a chance as you will get. Fine weather predicted.

Nah we can still use the "cursed Subiaco hoodoo" until we finally get our new stadium! :p
Very nervous about the game.. calling it a 'must-win' doesnt do it justice!

Bombers don't fly.

wow a down hill skier performance against gws. other then that game bastinac hasnt done much this year, especially against the good sides. he is in your top 3 midfielders and myers isnt even best 22 yet but he comes back from injury and gets more disposals in a half then what ziebul averages per game this season.

yes we lost to melbourne. they played their best game for the year and we didnt kick straight.

your a bottom 6 team were a top 6 team, would rather argue with supporters from clubs i respect.

wow a down hill skier performance against gws. other then that game bastinac hasnt done much this year, especially against the good sides. he is in your top 3 midfielders and myers isnt even best 22 yet but he comes back from injury and gets more disposals in a half then what ziebul averages per game this season.

yes we lost to melbourne. they played their best game for the year and we didnt kick straight.

your a bottom 6 team were a top 6 team, would rather argue with supporters from clubs i respect.

44 disposals in half a season. You would prefer Myers to Swallow?

Top 6 in June - read the title of this thread.:thumbsu:

5063068587_caa0d6746c_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back