And so essendon's inevitable slide continues....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have some analysis and painful slow-mo replays of where Essendon are going wrong, like we get in Richmond games?

Please don't get a bighead anybody with a decent footy brain knew essendon were gonna fall off... It's just a miracle they were able to win so much early games... Hope we play them in the finals... That's if they make the 8 ;)

Luke Darcy really looks like an un-expert now. Remember him declaring them premiers a couple of months back?

I think that was the same night he complimented Hird on their outside running machine lead by Jason Winderlich:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have now won just 3 times in 9 weeks. Copping an absolute drubbing to the top teams despite bombers fans hopeful of a flag earlier in the year. Hawthorn could be 80 up at half time if they keep their foot on the pedal. I saw this coming in rd 3 but bombers fan's refused to, quite adamant their team was the flag favorites.

Will they now admit their mob is a long way off it?

Insert palmface.jpg

The trolling continues.Another thread dedicated by you.
You need to stop worrying about the Bombers so much ( as you're clearly obsessed) and check your own backyard chief.

And which Bombers supporters were saying we'd win a flag this year btw? Quotes?

My Grandmother is an Essendon supporter. Do you have issues with your octogenarian membership base now do you?
So, let me see if I've got this right.

Your grandmother scoffed at the suggestion that we were one of the favourites for the flag... is that correct? If so, then how is that proof that we thought we were premiership contenders. It shows the opposite in fact.

So, let me see if I've got this right.

Your grandmother scoffed at the suggestion that we were one of the favourites for the flag... is that correct? If so, then how is that proof that we thought we were premiership contenders. It shows the opposite in fact.
So now your having a go and questioning the state of mind of an elderly 83 year old woman? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back