And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I just need to set captains and emergencies ahhhh

Did anyone else have a problem when you traded it unselected your captains and emergencies?

It just looks like it has mate. You don't see captains, emerg etc from the trade screen however when you refresh with the second red button at the bottom of the page you can see that they are still selected.

Even if you do get in, surely it's too risky to make a trade in case it crashes half way through, leaving you with an invalid 29-man team.
Already happened to me earlier and i can't get back on. team got screwed up by prismall, proud, masten, coughlan and the like. oh well at least people aren't complaining about how easy dream team is this year!!

i was just doing my dream team and i've accidently tried to refresh the page when i was making a trade. anyway i've got 29 players in my squad and i can't get back into dream team.

do they just randomly give u a player or am i stuffed?

i was just doing my dream team and i've accidently tried to refresh the page when i was making a trade. anyway i've got 29 players in my squad and i can't get back into dream team.

do they just randomly give u a player or am i stuffed?

email support now, so its clear u not lying, then maybe they restore it for you

not sure at all whether theyd do it tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok ok

It failed when i clicked "T" on a player. I didnt exactly take any players out

I should be fine.. right?? :eek: I know this got asked before and i said it should be fine but now im shitting myself

Ah what a bitch, starts loading, puts the title in the tab and then does nothing!

Arghhhhhhh. No captain for SC and no emergencies for either!

Well I give up - I think I will just have to ride it out and see what the damage is later. The majority of my team is good. Well done to the AFL once again. Cant even get a basic bloody website right. Incompetent morons.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back