And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it froze halfway through a trade for me about 25 mins ago so I don't even know if I have a full side in. I'll take a 0 as long as my team isn't gone :(

Same thing happened for me

I wouldn't think so. No player is deleted until you hit the complete button and even then the player you selected should be added at the same time

Anyone looking to complain, give Vapormedia (parent company of Virtual Sports) a call on (03) 9827 3684. It's arguably the AFL's problem for only opening the comp so late.

Ridiculous ... but what can be done!

I have no idea who my captain is but managed to click an icon with 2 seconds left - some mid-fielder anyway ... don't think my team will work though - was halfway through a trade when it crashed so I think my team is incomplete ... I also have no emergencies ... hope they all start now!

But I know I'm not alone!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you are right as I had hit the complete button then it stopped working.

I did hit the complete button :(

But it never showed me the changed side

I did the same as you guys and my trade went through...just didn't get to name him as an emergency...bugger...oh well.

wtfs this meant to mean

You will be able to select and enter your Aurion V6 AFL Dream Team once the current round has been completed and all of the results have been processed (usually every Monday morning). You can then make unlimited changes to your team until the start of the next Round, when it is entered for the remainder of the Season. You will be able to make a further 16 trades for the remainder of the season.

My dream team has not changed in a week and a half - I'm very happy with how it's looking. I wanted my squad locked away well in advance so as not to get caught up in the last minute server problems and website meltdowns.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back