And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

wtfs this meant to mean

You will be able to select and enter your Aurion V6 AFL Dream Team once the current round has been completed and all of the results have been processed (usually every Monday morning). You can then make unlimited changes to your team until the start of the next Round, when it is entered for the remainder of the Season. You will be able to make a further 16 trades for the remainder of the season.

Where did you spot that?

i think we should all flood the afl with e-mails telling them what a complete and uteer joke it is that every year the teams only come out 1 hr before lockout and when you try and edit your team you cant even log in.:mad:

i reckon if large enough number of us complained it might just listen.

wtfs this meant to mean

You will be able to select and enter your Aurion V6 AFL Dream Team once the current round has been completed and all of the results have been processed (usually every Monday morning). You can then make unlimited changes to your team until the start of the next Round, when it is entered for the remainder of the Season. You will be able to make a further 16 trades for the remainder of the season.
what the?

yeah good stuff AFL

far out, I have two O's in Palmer and Proud, with reliable emergenices in Bird and Brown on the bench

great Business strategy AFL, make the players more pissed off

haha i ahve no captain or emergencies, unless the graphic just doesnt come up. Ill take a hit of a barlow 0, but Cox as captain i need!!

edit: hmm not the graphic, very odd i lost my skippers and emerg. not that the emerg would do any thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just checked my team. trades just went through. guaranteed 1 zero cos of pfieffer (thompson on bench but no chance of getting him emergency) and birrd will hopefully cover armitage. just stoked my team is entered. will still be sending afl a little message in regards to these antics

wtfpn3.jpg

wtfs this meant to mean

Source?

If true, would it be that Round 1 results are counted but you can make a new team in Round 2. :confused:

wtfs this meant to mean

it mean for people who haven't entered their team, you can enter it on monday. but we will be down by 1700 points from first place:thumbsdown:

So are we i agreeance that we should all be writing to the AFL asking them for special permission to make changes (other than changes involving players from the 4 teams in action 2nite), due to the total lack of preparation on the AFLs behalf in not allowing DT players enough time between AFL teams announcement and lockout??

If we all agree to do this, what is the best way to approach it??

I dont want to sound like a bitch, but **** it. I, as many have, have taken a really long time to get my team right, its been fun but stressful. However, if the reason for my team not doing as well is because of technological inability, then its just not quite fair.

I dont mind if my smokies dont come off and i fail, least then i have no one to blaim but myself, but losing my captain and a couple of players because i couldnt log on ahh it just $h!ts me!!

Remove this Banner Ad

And the dreamteam site grinds to a halt!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back