Andrew Gaff hit on Brayshaw

Andrew Gaff's penalty will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The wrong spot being the jaw?

You're an absolute flog.
It's not like he was flat footed and winded up to punch him in the face. He was trying to push him off and stretched out his arm with a closed fist. Just happened to hit him in the wrong spot which has caused blood to spill. Would be surprised if anything is broken and if it is, it's simply because he got him in the wrong spot

Finally saw a good replay from it.

That has to be at least two weeks....and probably more if Brayshaw's jaw is actually broken. Even Cameron's hit wasn't so thuggish.
Two weeks? Howe got two weeks for a little tap in the chin (totally deserved two). This was a round arm swing and appears to have knocked some teeth out. 5-6 Weeks.

It's not like he was flat footed and winded up to punch him in the face. He was trying to push him off and stretched out his arm with a closed fist. Just happened to hit him in the wrong spot which has caused blood to spill. Would be surprised if anything is broken and if it is, it's simply because he got him in the wrong spot
So nothing to see here?

Accidental, just threw his arms to get Brayshaw off him and has copped him high
I seriously doubt he was lining his jaw up
Get your hand off it, he pushed him away and then threw a punch absolutely nothing accidental about it.

Shouldn't get as many as you'd expect. It was an underarm punch off balance. Must have hit Brayshaw in the wrong spot or Brayshaw is a pussy
Got to be up there with dumbest post of the year.

The guy has blood pissing out of his mouth and this internet hero is calling him a pussy.

It’s moments like this that someone needs to give themselves a good uppercut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two weeks? Howe got two weeks for a little tap in the chin (totally deserved two). This was a round arm swing and appears to have knocked some teeth out. 5-6 Weeks.
Well tbf I wasn't completely aware of how much impact there was, my point was it was at least medium impact. Most likely it's severe.

Certainly as an incident, it's at least Bugg-esque and I did say (perhaps not in that post?) it's worse than Cameron/Jonas.

If he's intentionally punched him i'm all for him getting hung out to dry
Was it a accident he raised him arm in the direction of an opposing player? No.

He had a choice and he chose his actions. The very definition of an intentional action. The consequence may not have been his intention, but the act he could control was.

Please get your pegs and begin hanging.

Could be his last game for the Eagles.

Pretty amazing footage of Simpson coming down to the bench consoling him. Gaff looks devastated, complete brain fade. Gonna get at least 5/6 weeks.

Lets hope he's shown a bit more sympathy than Tom Bugg, hey.

He pushed him away and then after that threw a punch, open your eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Gaff hit on Brayshaw

Back