Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

The absolute state of you lad.

The backflip being reported was definitely unexpected, but if it's true, then it's a case of nothing gained, nothing lost.

We shall forge ahead.

What is the reason ? North look like on the up , why all this last minute rejection .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast midfielder Andrew Gaff has rejected North Melbourne's lucrative contract offer and will remain with the Eagles.

Gaff, who missed the Eagles' premiership win through suspension, has flown to Melbourne and on Sunday told North Melbourne football chief Cameron Joyce he had decided to remain with West Coast.

That quick plane trip did have me puzzled. Amazing.

Congrats to the WCE fans on keeping your man.

Do you guys get that front loading contracts 2, 3, 4 years in a row is just paying players above their worth?
But we have no choice. 95% has to be spent each year, you can only bank it for so long before you lose it.

At the rate we are going we will be able to offer someone 6 million for four year and front load it to be paid in the first year alone.

Well done to the Eagles, bonafide star and would have been a great get.

Wonder how much of a turn off playing at that country footy paddock in Tassie is affecting Norths ability to pick up talent? Arent they going to start playing 7 or 8 games there soon?
Have you ever been to Blundstone Arena?

I'd say Hobart is a much more attractive place to spend time than Perth at the moment.

Well at least he has a history of chasing dollars.

Do you seriously believe Gaffs contract wasn't jacked up again?

Still waiting for conformation, then I will have more to add.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back