Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The club would call you when you can't get to a game?

A club that cares about it's members might. Eg The Melbourne storm I think are rewarding loyal members in 2022 from what I hear given what's happened in the last 2 years.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but myself personally have lost some respect for the footy club over the covid period.

A club that cares about it's members might. Eg The Melbourne storm I think are rewarding loyal members in 2022 from what I hear given what's happened in the last 2 years.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but myself personally have lost some respect for the footy club over the covid period.
Price freeze, that Kennedy book, letters from players......there may be more

I don't need phonecalls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just glad there was a season at all. And that my club is still alive.
I must admit I was lucky to go to Round 1 and the excitement of that and then the win was tremendous.

And saw Timmy take that mark.

I'll take it.

I take it you haven’t been paying attention to depth of the financial stress this sport has been facing in the past two years …

That money they've poured into GWS, GC and AFLW for little return would have come in handy in the last 2 years wouldn't it ?

That money they've poured into GWS, GC and AFLW for little return would have come in handy in the last 2 years wouldn't it ?

No arguments from me there. Now where did I park that DeLorean again ...

The most alarming thing to come of this for me (from a football perspective) is how narrow the margins are for clubs and the sport, such that a single-year blowout could have brought the whole thing to a screeching halt.

Which is why I - as a member who attends zero games because I live overseas - prefer what money there is to be spent not on saying "there there" to members who are annoyed about missing out during a crisis, but on improving the club and starting to better prepare the sport for the next time this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back