Anyone at the Port vs St. Kilda Game???

Remove this Banner Ad

Largest attendance in the southern hemisphere?? What sports and what countries outside Australia are you talking about here?

I love that phrase, it makes Australian's seem proud for some reason.

You want me to single them out.....or will you just play the "age" card the same way all you limp d!ck internet heroes do when your stuck at home on a friday night instead of out "swooning glams"

You = 50 year old me........think about it

you're drunk aren't you? or perhaps just senile.

here's an idea, instead of making up reasons not to answer my questions how about you just answer them, god knows if you're 50years as you say you won't be getting any loving from your missus (if you have a missus that is, and no an AMEX for call girls is not a missus)

Largest attendance in the southern hemisphere?? What sports and what countries outside Australia are you talking about here?

RL would have to be opening ceremony for the Sydney 2000 Olympics wouldnt it??

i believe the capacity of Stadium Australia at that stage was 110,000
correct me if am wrong

correct me if am wrong

the highest attendance for a VFL match was in the 120,000 region

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're drunk aren't you? or perhaps just senile.

here's an idea, instead of making up reasons not to answer my questions how about you just answer them, god knows if you're 50years as you say you won't be getting any loving from your missus (if you have a missus that is, and no an AMEX for call girls is not a missus)

What questions would you like me to answer? Link?

If you want me to refute your pathetic responses, then I'm happy to step up.

....and mate, I'd be more worried about you sitting here responding to my posts, than whether I was getting any. It's probably your missus I'm talkin to on MSN :thumbsu:

To answer the original question...yes, in the rain for the entire night...AND BLOODY WELL LOVED IT....and would be happy to do it every week when our club is showing the G&D that they did tonight and last week against Collingwood.

Bring on Melbourne and Richmond.

:thumbsu:

How soft are supporters these days? I have sat through hail & rain at Windy Hill in the outer, plus the G & various other grounds, ooh it's raining, let's stay home & watch our team on the telly, soft bastards. :rolleyes:

To answer the original question...yes, in the rain for the entire night...AND BLOODY WELL LOVED IT....and would be happy to do it every week when our club is showing the G&D that they did tonight and last week against Collingwood.

Bring on Melbourne and Richmond.

:thumbsu:

Now there's a challenge........:rolleyes:

correct me if am wrong

The Maracana Stadium is in Brazil and at the 1950 World Cup Final....

Eventually, Brazil progressed to the final round, facing Uruguay in the final match of the tournament on July 16, 1950. Brazil only needed a draw to finish top of the group, but Uruguay won the game 2-1, shocking the thousands who attended the game. This match has since been known as the "Maracanaço" (or in Spanish, "Maracanazo"). The official attendance of the game was 173,830, with the actual attendance estimated to be about 210,000.

What questions would you like me to answer? Link?

remember this colour?

If you want me to refute your pathetic responses, then I'm happy to step up.

then answer them.

....and mate, I'd be more worried about you sitting here responding to my posts, than whether I was getting any. It's probably your missus I'm talkin to on MSN :thumbsu:

50 years old and you talk on msn, sad mate.....just plain sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone at the Port vs St. Kilda Game???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back