Anyone else think we will win this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had this dream that this year Simmo has been holding the team back as did not want the team to peak too soon, and out of the blue we reproduce our 2015 form and win the last 3 home and away games!! Wouldn't that be nice if I'm clairvoyant and that became true. Can only live in hope.

So it's too late to start using our brains but not too late for the players to just start trying harder? Because they just haven't really been trying all this time?
spot on! The brains need to work together to architect and implement good strategies and set plays. it takes time if the strategies are not there yet? however, playing hard is the fundamental and each player has the responsibility to contribute but the hardness were not quite there. Today, the Eagles did work harder and we need further increase that intensity this coming Fridays against the Hawks.

Shit yeah... why not .

I went out to a wine bar last night and Jennifer Hawkins hit on me :sunglasses::praying::mouth::clapping: and we went back to her hotel....... discretion here suffice it to say it was nice. :D

Well the morning glory after breakfast in bed was .... oh God.... something so special.

So if you believe my story ...then hell yeah .... Yes we will win.

Oh shit reality check the dumpy little Irish Nurse :fourleaf: here at the nursing home has insisted that I take two Triazolam :pill::pill: so its good night from me.

Where

the
hell

did
Jennnnnnnnnnifer

GOOOOOO.
So how was Jen?

So how was Jen?

Alls good Keysor Jen just rang and invited me over for another secession in the cot, tonight.
Told her sorry I have to pass on that because I am going to stay home and watch the replay of the Eagles game.
She said why not come on over ...watch the replay with me.... at my place and then sleep the night.

Win /Win I get to shoot my load again...... twice.

Think I will buy a lotto ticket tomorrow.....they say luck comes in three's.

I believed we would win this game earlier this year and my confidence continued in leadup to the game :)
But I admit that late in the last quarter- I finally gave up hope
Happy to admit I was wrong :)

Have no idea why but for some reason I think we will win this week, not sure if it is just my head trying to ruffle the ladder a bit but I genuinely think we will win.
Nothing logical about, GWS have us covered in most areas.
Anyone else thinking like this or should I get my head examined.
You are the reverse mocker. Please keep posting positive threads!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just so damn happy for the guys and for Shuey the mother ****ing Shue.

What a game. Knew he had it in him. And in a game against top 4 away.

38 touches 3 marks 6 tackles 23 contested 13 clearances and 2 goals

dat-cum_o_1938041.jpg

Shit yeah... why not .

I went out to a wine bar last night and Jennifer Hawkins hit on me :sunglasses::praying::mouth::clapping: and we went back to her hotel....... discretion here suffice it to say it was nice. :D

Well the morning glory after breakfast in bed was .... oh God.... something so special.

So if you believe my story ...then hell yeah .... Yes we will win.
That bitch Monocle she promised me that wine bar experience......

That bitch Monocle she promised me that wine bar experience......

swannies

She did mention you to me and ask if I knew you and if I did could I tell you to stop working all the time because every time she get aroused, moist and wants a serve and rings you .

Your always more worried and preoccupied with other peoples servers....not serving her :angry:

So she started looking for another my reliable router ( sorry rooter ) and she happened to find me. :praying:

Them's the breaks Pal.

Lets just call it a Shibly moment. :p

swannies

She did mention you to me and ask if I knew you and if I did could I tell you to stop working all the time because every time she get aroused, moist and wants a serve and rings you .

Your always more worried and preoccupied with other peoples servers....not serving her :angry:

So she started looking for another my reliable router ( sorry rooter ) and she happened to find me. :praying:

Them's the breaks Pal.

Lets just call it a Shibly moment. :p

Now you've killed the moment......

soooooo greatwhiteshark do you think we will win next week? ;)

Haha, I get a week off having my head examined.
Yes I do think we can win, huge game now not just for us but Hawks also. They can't afford to drop a game if they want top 4 just like us.
Next week we will find out where we really are at, we gat a super serious Hawks next Friday. Looking forward to it.

I said in the other thread

Do you think our guys would be sitting around thinking they couldn't win

No way ...our team always try's ....we might butcher the ball a bit but it's not through lack of effort

Did I think we'd win ...no but I did think we would push them all the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else think we will win this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back