Anyone going to Gold Coast v Carl Round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna be 10 of us altogether. We'll be going to the Pineapple before & after.

Went to this pub after we beat Brizzy by 6pts a couple of years ago & you would've thought you were in a Lygon St pub & the blues had won a final. Absolutely went off. Great music, great atmosphere & a great win by the Blues made for a top night. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were they buying Egg Flip BigM's ;)

Did you get a chance to speak to the guys?

Briefly spoke to duigan just wishing him all the best but they seemed in a real hurry so I didn't want to waste their time. Simmo looks kinda scrawny tbh, you'd think for a player that has done many pre seasons he'd be a little bit bigger

I'm on this flight as well.

Can't wait. :thumbsu:

Now just hope that Tiger doesn't **** anything up.

Might see you somewhere along the line Jeremias!! Not sure of Melbourne's weather in the morning, but I'll be wearing a Carlton polo shirt. If it's cold, I'll probably have a grey hoodie windcheater over it.

When I booked with Tiger, I actually was taking into account their reputation for stuffing some things up. Hope I've allowed enough time if (god forbid) something does go astray. Getting picked up at Brizzy airport by a mate, checking in across the road from the Pineapple, then over to the pubtab at the Pineapple for the arvo. Must remember to pace myself so I enjoy the night.

Looking forward to meeting heaps of Blues supporters at the Pineapple afterwards!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to Gold Coast v Carl Round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back