Big Nasty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2006
Gippsland
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cats VFL
I have watched it about 17 times now and I'm finally over it. Cant wait for the finals pack to come out, so I can watch the finals games and season highlights over and over again. :thumbsu:

Everytime i watch it i still yell at the tv

"take a bow now tredrea you ****n w***er" and "Cmon Cornes bet your gonna goose step your way back to SA empty handed now"

How sad

I have watched it about 17 times now and I'm finally over it. Cant wait for the finals pack to come out, so I can watch the finals games and season highlights over and over again. :thumbsu:

:D:D

Nah I've seen the replay on Foxy once and that's it. Like you said, I'm waiting on the finals pack.

I'll give you a hot tip.. if I never hear the Geelong theme song again, I'll be one very happy gal.

(Just kidding.... maybe not... ;))

Every time there is something shit on TV I have it waiting to watch. I just stop and start when I want. I haven't killed it yet but I think I will get sick of it eventually. I need other games:thumbsu:

how funny is that little red head girl flashing in the crowd after the game! I think it is when Joel Corey is getting interviewed and the camera pans the crowd... funny stuff..

Lucky for me, I did the very legal act of downloading the other finals matches, as well as a few from the H&A season. ;)

how funny is that little red head girl flashing in the crowd after the game! I think it is when Joel Corey is getting interviewed and the camera pans the crowd... funny stuff..
I thought it was a boy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watched the GF DVD twice, however I have skipped to the final 5 minutes about another two or three times.

I didnt cry at the Grand Final, but had teary eyes watching it on the DVD for the first time.

When is the Season Highlights coming out?

The only reason i'm over the dvd is listening to B grade commentators like Robert Walls- Wish we could get triple m over the game on dvd!!

The only reason i'm over the dvd is listening to B grade commentators like Robert Walls- Wish we could get triple m over the game on dvd!!

A mate told me today the DVD release has alternate commentary where they've added all the radio broadcasts separately - 3AW, ABC, SEN etc. Not exactly sure who's in there but it would certainly give you a different perspective.

I've watched it twice on DVD and a couple of times on Fox replay. I'm gonna put it back on the shelf for a few weeks and watch it next when I get the guys around for a poker night.

Have been reading all your comments daily, but not actually said anything till now. How can one get sick of the DVD. I have watched it twice after being at the game. There is so much you miss during the game. Also I can remember for many years being in tears thinking we should have been there. Well now we've done it so I am going to enjoy watching it on and off till the season begins.
We have waited so long its going to be a long party.

Do any other nervous Geelong supporters watch the replay and have trouble working out why they were still concerned at half time?

In retrospect looking at the statistics, the players body language and the momentum the contest was over a lot earlier than half time. I guess in replay its easy to say this in retrospect but i could have saved myself a lot of worry

I hear the alternate commentaries are available at Dick Smith, but i ordered mine online today and i can not freaking wait to watch with different commentary. It will kinda be like watching it for the first time...again :D

I hear the alternate commentaries are available at Dick Smith, but i ordered mine online today and i can not freaking wait to watch with different commentary. It will kinda be like watching it for the first time...again :D

Whee did you order the alternative commentaries DVD online? I want to as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone sick of the Premiership DVD yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back