Apples' Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a training report thread never read so much garbage not related to a training report?
Let’s see how far this goes before we get anything remotely like a training report

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

you want real garbage ? go read the mega Bucks thread...

Here you go folks!

Training Report: Monday 12th Feb.

Weather: Cool and Cloudy 18C

We met up with another Collingwood tragic for lunch and I couldn’t disguise my excitement. I’m pretty happy with what I saw out there today. I’ll endeavour to answer any questions you may have.

fantastic stuff Mazza... I feel as if the heavens have parted after a long Xmas absence and the angels are singing again...

Shazza lined up down back but I didn't really notice him much. On days like today I try to focus on a couple of players. I'd decided it would be Stephenson and Murray. Nathan Murphy took me by surprise.

Thank you
I'm spewing I couldn't go , changed rdos
Rapt with your report as always ,
Does RUPERT look fit
Did mason go ok?

Cheers for the report. Great reading.
For a training report thread never read so much garbage not related to a training report?
Let’s see how far this goes before we get anything remotely like a training report

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
As it eventuated, we didn't have to go very far at all.

Cheers Mazza,
Great to read, as always.
What did you make of Aish and Broomy?
Aish has been impressive this preseason. He looks to have muscled up, which couldn't hurt. Broomhead is a conundrum for me; he's a fringe player with heaps of natural talent who never seems to take the next step, nor grasp the opportunities he's given. His time is now. IMO both of these boys float in and out of games and don't get nearly enough possessions. The big mark against them both is that they don't have any x-factor. If you're not a huge accumulator, but can turn a game in five minutes (like Alan Didak), then you're one of the first picked every week. I've been hopeful that both these boys would succeed, but I think they are on borrowed time to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for another great report. I opened my bottle of 1990 premiership port last night on the crest of the enthusiasm wave that your report raised up.
How did the 1st sip taste?

How did the last sip taste?

Aish has been impressive this preseason. He looks to have muscled up, which couldn't hurt. Broomhead is a conundrum for me; he's a fringe player with heaps of natural talent who never seems to take the next step, nor grasp the opportunities he's given. His time is now. IMO both of these boys float in and out of games and don't get nearly enough possessions. The big mark against them both is that they don't have any x-factor. If you're not a huge accumulator, but can turn a game in five minutes (like Alan Didak), then you're one of the first picked every week. I've been hopeful that both these boys would succeed, but I think they are on borrowed time to be honest.
Both guys have been a little underwhelming at their respective careers to date, heaps of natural ability, good users of the football, clean hands, just lack some mongrel and intent. Both have had times where they looked like their time was coming but were checked by an injury. With all the positive vibes, these two need to get to the next level and create some real pressure for spots. I'm a little past saying I am bullish on these two because it is piss or get off the pot time.

For ease of reading please don't quote the whole report when responding.
A simple Mazzarjo ensures he get your replies and thanks, (thanks by the way!).

That said, I have edited a few posts if you'd like to scroll up and see how it's done.

For ease of reading please don't quote the whole report when responding.
A simple Mazzarjo ensures he get your replies and thanks, (thanks by the way!).

That said, I have edited a few posts if you'd like to scroll up and see how it's done.
I can see what you've done but not how. I used to know how to create a link of a username, but sadly I have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back