Preview Approaching Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

good news. that sort of hit has been getting 225 as standard.

if that happens he will fight it cause he won't be risking a 3 game suspension. but i can't see how he could get off. it's a bugger he didn't have 10 more carryover points cause then they'd probably just cop it sweet, but anyway....

if he gets 225 points offered collingwood will probably try and get it downgraded to 125 so that he just misses one week, rather than get him off it completely.

he tore us a new ass hole last game so here's hoping.

watching them play...man i don't even think it's going to make a difference.

they're playing average by their standards and winning by 40+ in the 2nd quarter.

mind you, they're playing freo...the pies just have that ability to score so freely, even when they don't have the run of the play.

would be surprised if we got within 5 goals of them.

forget getting within 5 goals, we're going to be there to win - only have to be better than them on the day that and I didn't just fork out money for accommodation and plane to travel to see WCE lose, we're going to win baby.

got my letter to get tickets for week 1 and 3 if we make it... 45 for 1st week 79 for prelim if we make it....
Got that too

Perfect scenario = we beat the pies in week one at the G (I'll be going with West Coast and Collingwood mates) and then I have to fly to Perth for the prelim. Back home - I take the week off. GF victory with me there (and maybe sneak into the rooms after).

A bloke can dream......

Got that too

Perfect scenario = we beat the pies in week one at the G (I'll be going with West Coast and Collingwood mates) and then I have to fly to Perth for the prelim. Back home - I take the week off. GF victory with me there (and maybe sneak into the rooms after).

A bloke can dream......

i was thinking that... but i had mila kunis by my side:rolleyes:

68 points if i heard right.

Had 225 for the jones hit, then the early plea took it to 168.75 and he served the week!

fairly sure he challenged it - but had a good record - which ended with the same result

it will be reckless, high contact - will just come down to whether the force was enough to be reportable

if it is, he'll get a level two rough conduct and he'll end up with 2 weeks

but tonight was a reality check in regards to the extra gear that Collingwood has.

Apparently Collingwood do not put a hard tag on. Good news for Kerr :D

Pendelbury and Swan up forward may cause problems for us. And we must beat their half-back line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A big thing against Thomas is him leaving the ground to bump. A Thomas free Collingwood first round of the finals sure would be a bonus to us. Still a lot of others to get through though.

If it's rated negligent, high contact and low impact he'd only get one week.

If it was round 3 there'd be no chance of the above happening, but Round 23 is different. Hope he goes but wouldnt be surprised to see the above happen.

There is no chance it will be rated negligent.

That would involve some effort to pull up from the contest (as stated in the tribunal booklet).

The only chance he has is the force not being enough - there was an incident with guerra earlier in the year on Davis from memory that was let go - so it's not without precedent.

But reckless it will be - if he is charged

Taking things two weeks at a time...

If we are lucky, we'll have the whole list to pick from except Rosa. This relies on Butler getting up and no injuries this week, but touch wood that all happens.

I see 20 players as locks:

Hurn Glass Schofield
Butler Mackenzie Waters
Embley Priddis Shuey
Nicoski Lynch Gaff
Darling Kennedy LeCras

Cox S. Selwood Kerr

Naitanui A. Selwood

Ebert, Masten, Smith, McGinnity and Hams all fighting for the last bench spot, and the sub spot.

Assuming it's dry conditions, and I had to pick now, I would go with Masten, with McGinnity as sub. Ebert and Smith unlucky.

What are some big match-ups? Thomas out would certainly help. Last time we only had two KPDs so we got hurt by their talls.

Glass or Mackenzie to go to Cloke?

Who goes to Krak?

Do we tag Swan and Pendlebury?

Taking things two weeks at a time...

If we are lucky, we'll have the whole list to pick from except Rosa. This relies on Butler getting up and no injuries this week, but touch wood that all happens.

I see 20 players as locks:

Hurn Glass Schofield
Butler Mackenzie Waters
Embley Priddis Shuey
Nicoski Lynch Gaff
Darling Kennedy LeCras

Cox S. Selwood Kerr

Naitanui A. Selwood

Ebert, Masten, Smith, McGinnity and Hams all fighting for the last bench spot, and the sub spot.

Assuming it's dry conditions, and I had to pick now, I would go with Masten, with McGinnity as sub. Ebert and Smith unlucky.

What are some big match-ups? Thomas out would certainly help. Last time we only had two KPDs so we got hurt by their talls.

Glass or Mackenzie to go to Cloke?

Who goes to Krak?

Do we tag Swan and Pendlebury?
Glass - Cloke, Mackenzie - Dawes
Waters - Krakouer
Tag Pendlebury with S Selwood, let Swan run free

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Approaching Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back