Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not having a go at you, I am genuinely interested in how GWS are travelling in the lower leagues, lest I forget what league that is because I work a hell of a lot of nights and don't sleep.
Honestly sorry.
Not a happy camper after that and need more alcohol.

NeAFL we are going poorly(depth shot).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Honestly sorry.
Not a happy camper after that and need more alcohol.

NeAFL we are going poorly(depth shot).

Nah all good mate :)

I know what it's like to be passionate and defend your team.

A poor coach and players who think they're a lot better than they actually are,a lack of grunt and continued discipline problems,especially by the forwards.
The discipline issues and player attitudes should have been addressed when they threw away 2016. Two years on they're still apparent and the premiership window is closing quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have best 22 on list in league.....they also have the worst bottom 15 players of list in league, many of which have been playing. The fact Sam Reid gets a game every week says it all really.

They have best 22 on list in league.....they also have the worst bottom 15 players of list in league, many of which have been playing. The fact Sam Reid gets a game every week says it all really.
This is the most accurate statement so far. Unfortunately overpaid to keep players that the bottom 15 are not AFL standard. The decision making is awful

This is the most accurate statement so far. Unfortunately overpaid to keep players that the bottom 15 are not AFL standard. The decision making is awful
Yerp...in attempt to stop the so called exodus that was always predicted for gws ,they simply overpayed,for virtually all their players.
Their young draft picks being the best example
The club,the few supporters and afl all lauded gws on their player retention when really it was all down to simply throwing cash at the problem.
Now their somewhat on par in terms of salary cap that list management decision is looking pretty average

Yerp...in attempt to stop the so called exodus that was always predicted for gws ,they simply overpayed,for virtually all their players.
The club,the few supporters and afl all lauded gws on their player retention when really it was all down to simply throwing cash at the problem.
Now their somewhat on par in terms of salary cap that list management decision is looking pretty average
Rather bitchy.

Worry bout your own franchise.

It’s true they have overpaid for some. Although they did have more money until the AFL made another decision on the run and decided to remove the additional funds due to Vic clubs whining

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back