Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

No im saying as you thought we made a GF and lost it shows your thoughts on footy are somewhere south of ****all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Excuse me for not keeping the GWS ****in' Giants at the forefront of my mind at every waking moment, how could i forget such a crucial part of footy world. No, not even the footy world, the WHOLE world. It is critical I keep up to date with all the latest GWS information. I'll subscribe right away to the newsletter.

If they don't win a flag soon it'll be the biggest choke in the history of Australian football.
Nonsense. Our record in the last two years is eerily similar to yours. At worst you join us so ut cant ne the biggest. Do you think it,'s jointly the worst ever?

Excuse me for not keeping the GWS ****in' Giants at the forefront of my mind at every waking moment, how could i forget such a crucial part of footy world. No, not even the footy world, the WHOLE world. It is critical I keep up to date with all the latest GWS information. I'll subscribe right away to the newsletter.
I would say its noticable who plays in recent grand finals for most Aussie Rules fans.
Would also be relevent if you are going to be have a go at a club.

Muppet.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Posting on the the topic to tell everyone you dont care is really silly.

GWS's physical intent and commitment in the first half was the best I have seen from any opposition v North so far this season, but the lack of class ultimately negated their hard work, and they didn't capitalise.

Scott made changes at half time that swung the game Norths way.

We'll bank the 4 points, head to Freo then Brisbane at Docklands before the break. If we can win one or both of those games then we are a genuine contender for a finals position

This is an interesting piece, little bit to wade through, but some insightful conclusions drawn (imo):
http://www.hpnfooty.com/?p=29546
It's very detailed but not very accurate. Describes Kennedy as ourltlong term when his return is imminent. Criticises our use of Kelly as affecting our scoring capability when it's very clear it dropped off when we lost Kelly and Scully and their ability to run into space and create options, for example.
Doesn't mean ball movement shouldn't be criticized, but it's not the fault of a guy not playing.
It's an article that looks interesting until you go into detail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries have wrecked them this year. Not writing them off but it will be hard to come back now, don’t think the list has it in them to overcome that sort of thing like the dogs did in 2016.

If everything goes right they will contend again next year

Injuries have wrecked them this year. Not writing them off but it will be hard to come back now, don’t think the list has it in them to overcome that sort of thing like the dogs did in 2016.

If everything goes right they will contend again next year
The Bulldogs list haven't overcome much in a lot of years though. Club culture no doubt. We confidently expect to do better.

The Bulldogs list haven't overcome much in a lot of years though. Club culture no doubt. We confidently expect to do better.

We expect to do better too. Reality is we aren’t meeting those expectations and neither have you.

At least we have won a grand final, and you’ve won a couple of finals. You accept those and get back to the grind

Very talented list who will be good again when they get some of their guns back. In the meantime they need to grit out some wins whilst their backs are against the walls, at the moment they haven't really yet shown they have that in them.

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously but a crowd of 8000 was disappointing against the Eagles but 7000 in Tasmania opens up that debate....As for Giants thought we had a dip for a half,North played well and converted chances with a full experienced list.Take equivalent of Green,Kelly,Scully,Williams,Davis,Deledio,Setterfield and Deboer out of any side and see how they go_Our bottom 4-5 players are ordinary though and no excuse for our clearance work yesterday

We expect to do better too. Reality is we aren’t meeting those expectations and neither have you.

At least we have won a grand final, and you’ve won a couple of finals. You accept those and get back to the grind
No we haven't been around nearly long enough to disappoint the way the Bulldogs have. Obviously

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back