Universal Love Are you a member of the Hawthorn FC?

Are you a Hawthorn Football Club Member?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

strange thing happened - a couple of weeks ago my daughter an I got our letters regarding our silver memberships renewing, but then my wife got a letter asking if she wanted the hat or scarf! She isnt even a member, and is not paying for membership...

In the interest of finding out just what percentage of posters are members of our club, this poll will hopefully allow our loitering HFC staffers to recognise that they have a large audience of paid up members to engage with, if they so wish. ;)

We have never had a very strong or consistent level of communication between the club and the members of this board with the club choosing to instead post things on Facebook and Instagram without engaging fully in the format, and it would be nice if this changed, but it won't unless the HFC can see that this forum is a very real way to interact with a large number of the membership base.

So this Poll will aim to identify just how many of our readers are actually HFC members that the club could interact with.

With any luck, this might just give our HFC people something to think about.

**This isn't a judgement on whether you the Hawk fan have the right to comment on these pages, it's exactly what I have stated above.

***In fact, if you're not a HFC member, you might not even want to register a No vote in the poll so as to not be judged, that's completely up to you.
BigFooty is about chat between Hawthorn supporters. It is fun and Nothing more.

In the interest of finding out just what percentage of posters are members of our club, this poll will hopefully allow our loitering HFC staffers to recognise that they have a large audience of paid up members to engage with, if they so wish. ;)

We have never had a very strong or consistent level of communication between the club and the members of this board with the club choosing to instead post things on Facebook and Instagram without engaging fully in the format, and it would be nice if this changed, but it won't unless the HFC can see that this forum is a very real way to interact with a large number of the membership base.

So this Poll will aim to identify just how many of our readers are actually HFC members that the club could interact with.

With any luck, this might just give our HFC people something to think about.

**This isn't a judgement on whether you the Hawk fan have the right to comment on these pages, it's exactly what I have stated above.

***In fact, if you're not a HFC member, you might not even want to register a No vote in the poll so as to not be judged, that's completely up to you.

No Hawthorn player should read anything we post in BigFooty. ABasi, if you get a yes.... It is still a No. If players come onto this site we will destroy their confidence. So.... NNOoooooo

BigFooty is about chat between Hawthorn supporters. It is fun and Nothing more.
It is a form of social media, just like twitter and Facebook.

The HFC have had periods where they’ve used this place to engage and communicate.

Don’t try and tell me that it’s wrong to expect them to engage with such a large portion of their membership.

No Hawthorn player should read anything we post in BigFooty. ABasi, if you get a yes.... It is still a No. If players come onto this site we will destroy their confidence. So.... NNOoooooo
Well they do, so get your head around it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My best mate has dropped the bombshell that he's moving to Melbourne. Like me, he was unfortunate to have been brought up in league states so is primarily an NRL fan - but I have taken him to a few Hawks games over time. One of my first messages to him yesterday was that he would need to get a Hawks memberships which he said was on the agenda haha. So chalk up another one for the good guys!

Never even noticed this thread.

I'm a GA member of 13 years. Recently became an MCC member as well but will continue with my GA Hawks membership.
There’s actually a dedicated GA Hawks membership tailored specifically for MCC members - gets you into the non-MCG games.

Hawthorn used to deal it directly but in the last few years it’s been done through the MCC (money still goes to Hawthorn). Just inform the MCC (via your membership account) that you support Hawthorn and you’ll be able to get it. It’ll then be an included option on your future MCC renewals.

There’s actually a dedicated GA Hawks membership tailored specifically for MCC members - gets you into the non-MCG games.

Hawthorn used to deal it directly but in the last few years it’s been done through the MCC (money still goes to Hawthorn). Just inform the MCC (via your membership account) that you support Hawthorn and you’ll be able to get it. It’ll then be an included option on your future MCC renewals.
Yeah. I've seen that. Unfortunately the cost starts to build up too much for me now so I just get the 3 game GA Hawk membership plus my MCC. I only ever get to a handful of MCG games and hardly any other non-MCG games anyway.

Yeah. I've seen that. Unfortunately the cost starts to build up too much for me now so I just get the 3 game GA Hawk membership plus my MCC. I only ever get to a handful of MCG games and hardly any other non-MCG games anyway.
The biggest advantage is that the MCC Hawk membership grants you silver level priority to the club GF ticket ballot - as opposed to what is probably only bronze for standard 3 game GA memberships. Silver priority got me a seat ticket 2 out of 3 times. Never heard of anyone getting a ticket (not even standing room) with the bronze priority. Just something to consider as we could be back competiting for flags as soon as this year (anyone could given the last couple premiers).

For the third year, I have an international membership; and, for the third year I have received the, 'your package has been sent' email in November, but as in the two previous years, nothing. Advised the club, who will send it direct, so as usual I will probably get two.:(

For the third year, I have an international membership; and, for the third year I have received the, 'your package has been sent' email in November, but as in the two previous years, nothing. Advised the club, who will send it direct, so as usual I will probably get two.:(

Yep. Except only 1 or 2 of my family (of 4) get something, and usually in February or March.

Can't blame Hawthorn for that. The postal service here is..... interesting.

Our service is interesting too, Manila, but our packs came from Hong Kong, I think it was. Outsourcing disaster!
Last year I didn't receive my items until January and my Watch AFL codes until JLT was almost over. Have both in hand already this year :sunglasses:

Our service is interesting too, Manila, but our packs came from Hong Kong, I think it was. Outsourcing disaster!

Just to make a complete fool of me.... the Membership packs all turned up yesterday... and yes, there was one for all 4 of us !

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Are you a member of the Hawthorn FC?

Back