Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Fail Looney Tunes GIF

It’s an amazing midfield trio. Rozee, Butters, Hornet. Rozee the oldest and has only just turned 24. Personally, I think they are doomed with “finals are scary” Hinckley, but they have the drivers.

Not sending anyone to Rozee or JHF was a bold decision from Brad Scott.

Seen a lot of praise for Ben McKay beating his man one on one, which I’ll pay… but his direct turnovers and spoils directly to opposition that end in goals are killing Essendon right now.

Did he play tonight? I'm only watching with one eye on the TV but I don't remember seeing him ... honestly.

It was weird seeing Fisher trotting around again for North today. How much of his career has consistent of getting flogged? Starting 22 in a struggling side seems to be a position.

Good enough to be in the AFL.

Not good enough to demand a place in a good side.

Zac is an example of this but there's plenty of them in our league.

At least he earns a bigger payday than most of us will ever likely see. Good gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was Hind running into that open goal.

Had all the time and space in the world.

🤣🤣
I still cannot believe he ****ed that up. He had all the space in the world, more space than you have any right to get on a footy field at AFL level. He could've walked it within 20. He could've swung around on the snap, if he was concerned about accuracy. He could've kicked from where he was.

There are blokes at every level of footy who make that mistake, but not with that much space and time available. He did about the only possible thing which doesn't result in even a score in that situation.

It was harder to do what he did than to kick the goal.

I still cannot believe he ****ed that up. He had all the space in the world, more space than you have any right to get on a footy field at AFL level. He could've walked it within 20. He could've swung around on the snap, if he was concerned about accuracy. He could've kicked from where he was.

There are blokes at every level of footy who make that mistake, but not with that much space and time available. He did about the only possible thing which doesn't result in even a score in that situation.

It was harder to do what he did than to kick the goal.

He is better than Saad though so all good. Just ask the dopers.

Didn't see last night's game but all week I kept hearing shit about the Essendon edge and then they go and lose by 11. Waking up to see this just made me love Carlton that little bit more today. We're hard af.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back