Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t mind him but, I don’t think he watches enough footy to know what is actually going on.

Cashing in on year of previous media popularity without doing the “work”
He tells me nothing, he states the bleeding obvious has no insight, Gethelred is with me on this

He tells me nothing, he states the bleeding obvious has no insight, Gethelred is with me on this

The Old Dark Navy's will love this gif. 😂

Reese Witherspoon Agree GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Dusty silly to consider the Suns. He goes there on decent coin with big expectations and he won't be the piece that gets them a win away from home. Stay at Tigers and expectations are they'll be awful for another 18 months at least, and over there they let him do what he pleases.
I think Suns are silly to consider Dusty.

He's been a shadow of himself for years now...he's simply not the same player.

I dont see how bringing him in at his age improves Gold Coast. I dont think he offers the same leadership and current output as say Hodge when he went to Brisbane.

I think Suns are silly to consider Dusty.

He's been a shadow of himself for years now...he's simply not the same player.

I dont see how bringing him in at his age improves Gold Coast. I dont think he offers the same leadership and current output as say Hodge when he went to Brisbane.

Round one he looked like he had a good year or two left in him . Not the Dusty of old but a contributor.

Last week he looked as cooked as Marc Murphy did in his pursuit to 300. I don't think it was a lack effort issue either. He's just cooked.

Not a great surprise Richmond's two wins came without him.

Great career but father time waits for no man.

Dimma not happy.

I won’t post the vision (expletives)

View attachment 2040564

I know it's early doors but I'm yet to be convinced that he's the right coach for them or if even such a coach exists.

The problem at that club isn't it's top performers (admittedly I'm biased on that count) or the depth of talent but something far deeper.

Personally, I find comments like the ones Dimma made today to be a tad on the self-serving and self-preservation side of things. He can say the words we and we've here but there's a level of finger pointing.

Sometimes coaches are the right fit for he right club at the right time. My fear for the Sunnies is that Dimma's had his time, it's come and gone, and now he's cashing in on those rewards.

Lots of work to be done there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Gary ever going to stop bleating on about SDK vs TDK? Been waffling on about it for the last hour straight on this broadcast

The first clear sign of a shit commentator is when they bleat on about the very same thing for way too long.

So does Channel 7 choose which one of Darcy, Selwood and Burgoyne will look into the camera first, second and third or do Darcy, Selwood and Burgoyne take the initiative themselves? Pre-planned agreement? Tallest to shortest?

Toby Greene’s role model is James Hird. Who else isn’t surprised? 😂

Was at that thumping at the Dome. North supporters took pleasure in giving it to Pagan post game as he left the box, and our supporters were also livid at the poor guy going nuts yelling at him. Every Carlton fan in the stands that day were just silent and couldn't even leave the game just to watch the horror that was unfolding.
Lived in Melbourne at the time (arrived at the beginning of 2002 to work at the University, thought I'd have a great time at Carlton games... WTF), and I'd arranged to go along to that final-round 2003 game with my North-supporting neighbour. Something came up and we couldn't get there - sliding-doors moment, like those people who miss the plane and it crashes!

I think that was the day McKernan just left all his stuff behind, just got in his car and drove away from Carlton forever...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back