Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Summer GIF by Kiszkiloszki

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* kicked 1.9 in the last quarter.

1.9!!!

much like our side unfortunately. When the pressure was at its highest last week and we had our turn we kicked 1.8.

Let’s not look too far ahead everyone … we are in the Essendon camp of choking when the pressure and expectation is at its highest also. Don’t give me last year either… we were on a roll with no expectation.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow and the next few weeks. We are the most vulnerable side inside the 8 as it stands.

couldn’t care less about that result. We’ve stunk it up for 5 weeks and have watched our top for chances go up in smoke by 18, 11 and 2 points today. And it craps me to tears there is sfa I can do about it apart from sitting on my backside and wondering how the **** it all unraveled. I’ve been trying to shake this off for a while and suck it up but I can’t and it’s not good for my health. Sry for the sook but, needed to get it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back