Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d have said GC would be more the lock as it’s in Melbourne. Ross will at least try to suffocate their run and Freo game is in Melbourne as is Swans who will have stitched up top 2 and will rest/not-fly possibly a few key players for a dead rubber.

You could be right about the Swans but the penultimate round of the year might be too early to use as a dead rubber to rest key players. Maybe do that in the final round and then the pre-finals bye is the following week.

I didn’t just dream it, I tipped it with an 8 point margin.
Croweaters play a fast pace running style game - which is nice to watch. Its sort of how they beat us in recent times.

However I thought the injectors running game wasn't too bad either so was a bit surprised crows beat them.

I think the injectors are too flaky. Play hard and they collapse.

That last center clearance by the bombers was text book. Loved watching it but the rocket the Crow player is going to get for not having touch on Merrett will be something to hear!!

Kingy on crunch time giving it to Ben McKay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben King is shit. Like damn. So bad. 😂

Saints have some of the worst foot skills in the comp. Their kicking inside 50 is diabolical. The fact they’ve had 18 scoring shots in 3 quarters is an indictment on the eagles

Ben King has just missed a set shot sitter from the top of the square.

Yip City.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back