Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo will finish the round in equal second, having only beaten 2 teams currently in the top 8, and only one since their first game of the season. What a strange season
Well we've got 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th to finish our season. Only played one current top 8 side since round 5. Things will fix themselves up.

How anyone can justify that voice is beyond me. Of all the career choices to make.

The biggest issue I have with Underwood is the capitalising of random words when she is commentating.

“A kick is coming into forward 50, it’s anyone’s ball and the defender takes A BIG MARK!”

Something like that.

Last edited:
The biggest issue I have with Underwood is the capitalising of random words when she is commentating.

“A kick is coming into forward 50, it’s anyone’s ball and the defender takes A BIG MARK!”

Something like that.
He kicks at goal … it’s a it’s a it’s a goal
(Ball gets kicked in from a behind )
Oh it must be a point

Something like that.
I honestly can't listen long enough to make any judgement on calling content.
BUt with the content of majority ch7 callers, not sure I'd judge her on that basis if she had a decent calling voice.
It's only about the sound for me.

Listening To Nicole Livingston cover swimming on Stan..my goodness she is fabulous. Informed and has obviously put a ton of work into her delivery and tone for commentating.
Love her!!! And I think she loves Carlton. 💙

Now if she tried calling footy...that'd be awesome!

I honestly can't listen long enough to make any judgement on calling content.
BUt with the content of majority ch7 callers, not sure I'd judge her on that basis if she had a decent calling voice.
It's only about the sound for me.

Listening To Nicole Livingston cover swimming on Stan..my goodness she is fabulous. Informed and has obviously put a ton of work into her delivery and tone for commentating.
Love her!!! And I think she loves Carlton. 💙

Now if she tried calling footy...that'd be awesome!

She sure does :thumbsu:

images

c823fd8dd4d5f5ba6de884199d3708aa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back