Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on GWS for this weekend at a minimum with regards to results that could go our way. Never going to happen but we can finish 4th if West Coast defeat Geelong, North Melbourne defeat Hawthorn, Essendon defeat Brisbane, and GWS defeat the Bulldogs.

Just checking in on you guys, to see how you're dealing with the devastation of Collingwood missing the 8. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here :).
Thanks, I guess! Will mean nothing though if we don't make the 8. Here's hoping we don't have to rely on your boys to make it happen. But if we do - please win.

Thanks, I guess! Will mean nothing though if we don't make the 8. Here's hoping we don't have to rely on your boys to make it happen. But if we do - please win.
It's a massive Sunday of football. The AFL gets a lot of things wrong, but they got their round 24 scheduling spot on.

GVn9OwPbgAQcv9B

Just pathetic AFL 👎

Have to feel for all those that have flights booked to Tassie!

Launceston has been impacted by industrial action form electrical workers, with the decision to move the start time forward ensuring lighting won't be a factor during the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back