Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Key to beating the Lions HAS to be shutting down Charlie Cameron.

If he gets off the chain and starts kicking goals, they continue to play that god awful Country Roads song, which makes me want to stab myself in the eardrums, so lord knows what the poor players feel hearing it blaring out across the ground... :mad:

Why is it every team seems to have 1-2 dynamic, explosive half forwards and we are left with Owies and Motlop who could barely outrun my Grandpa who's been bedbound for the last 8 months?
Walshy, not sure how many of those dynamic hf have kicked more than 32 goals and had 14 goal assists like Owies has.

Owies has done very well this year, our third highest goal scorer behind Harry who’s managed 46 goals and 6 goal assists.

Btw is your Grandpa a good set shot at goal…:D

My obligatory someone is gonna be lucky to have Luke Parker next season post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he gets off the chain and starts kicking goals, they continue to play that god awful Country Roads song, which makes me want to stab myself in the eardrums, so lord knows what the poor players feel hearing it blaring out across the ground... :mad:

Neale/Andrews/Joe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's like what the cops play to force criminals out of a building.

So the wash up of the Lachie Schultz trade is that the Pies paid #34 year and #9 or #10 this year, which is equivalent to #5 overall. Nice job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back