Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS in a weird predicament.. lose stay in 4th and play Sydney so no travel but Swans have beat them in all finals. Win get 2nd temporary with a home final a so well but if Port win they then travel to Adelaide. If I was them I’d punt on the certainty of a home final.

GWS in a weird predicament.. lose stay in 4th and play Sydney so no travel but Swans have beat them in all finals. Win get 2nd temporary with a home final a so well but if Port win they then travel to Adelaide. If I was them I’d punt on the certainty of a home final.

GWS are 3 nil v Swans in finals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So win and final in Brisbane. Might as well not even make it.

It’s better than that. It’s Brisbane. Then if we made it through that it’s Sydney or GWS in Sydney. Then if we made it through that it’s Probably Port in Adelaide. Three interstate trips in a throw. And that’s all assuming we even make it past St Kilda. It’s completely cooked. We can only blame ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back