Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tmac super angry night …
Bit OTT a few times though. It’s like he doesn’t know the rules or thought the umps were playing for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Lukosius going down as one of the worst number 2s? Like seriously, I thought this guy was going to be an out and out gun. What has happened to him???

Too many first rounders have made them a team of individuals…besides Holman, Witts and Collins the rest haven’t had to do it the hard way……we were like that at times

Is Lukosius going down as one of the worst number 2s? Like seriously, I thought this guy was going to be an out and out gun. What has happened to him???

Gumby the worst... couldn't even get on the park.

Another thing about Lukosius... I thought he should become a star, but I wasn't really sold on him. This is what I said ahead of the draft:

Some food for thought on Lukosius, the kid sees himself as an uncontested ball player. He has a relaxed nature which is why some people say he plays with a lack of intensity at times.

I just said earlier I'm not keen on comparing all these kids to known AFL stars but for him to be compared to Reiwoldt? I just don't see it. Nick was intense. He'd go hard for a contest and his contested marking average was quite high, we're talking Jonno Brown levels. I just don't see Lukosius ever reaching that level. If I was to compare him, I'd go more along the lines of an upgrade on Jack Watts at this stage.

Our midfield is our biggest need clearly. But for me, Rankine is still the one I'd take with #1. He has a good leap, takes strong overhead marks, has that burst of acceleration we are crying out for (how good was the Dow goal against GC? That's what you can expect from Rankine too) and imo would be the perfect tag team partner for Charlie in our forward line. They'd drive opposition back lines nuts because both are capable of doing something special and will be incredibly tough to match up on.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back