Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

"Isaac Heeney, I don't think I've seen an individual player impact a single quarter like that".

Fly, tell us you've never watched the '99 Prelim without telling us you've never watched the '99 Prelim. :p

I hate that we're back to celebrating other team's wins but thank **** for Sydney tonight and Heeney in the 4th quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a sook Fly, what a hypocrite!

Karma from the Norf & Crows games.

McStay marked ahead of Swans defender Tom McCartin, who continued to follow McStay as he went back to take his kick.
McStay pointed to McCartin on the mark before turning to play on and drive the ball inside 50 with less than 40 metres away.

Collingwood coach Craig McRae did not hold back in his assessment of the incident in his post-match press conference.
“I think if it was at the MCG it would’ve been paid,” he said.
“ There’s definitely an advantage for home ground. I thought it was a 50-metre penalty to the letter of the law.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

This is why I can't stand that guy...

So many BS decisions that go his mob's way and he has that shit-eating grin with that little gleam in his eye...

When it goes the other way... he has a sook...

They've had more than their share of luck in close games the last couple years... suspect the law of averages will eventually bite them...

Keep the funnies coming peoples.

about the game,

pies pressure game has certainly ramped back up to last years levels and its allowed them to control games. Their turn over game is not quite at the same level and hence they arent bossing teams.

Reckon the competition has also caught up with similar methods employed by lots of teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back