Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

couldn’t care less about that result. We’ve stunk it up for 5 weeks and have watched our top for chances go up in smoke by 18, 11 and 2 points today. And it craps me to tears there is sfa I can do about it apart from sitting on my backside and wondering how the feck it all unraveled. I’ve been trying to shake this off for a while and suck it up but I can’t and it’s not good for my health. Sry for the sook but, needed to get it out.
Yep top four still a slim chance if we win all games, but looks more likely we’ll have to do it the hard way like last year imo

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

couldn’t care less about that result. We’ve stunk it up for 5 weeks and have watched our top for chances go up in smoke by 18, 11 and 2 points today. And it craps me to tears there is sfa I can do about it apart from sitting on my backside and wondering how the **** it all unraveled. I’ve been trying to shake this off for a while and suck it up but I can’t and it’s not good for my health. Sry for the sook but, needed to get it out.

Yep right in the feels…..that’s what happens when you don’t get the job yourself and have to rely on others….bloody frustrating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait to see what the great football
professor of our time Mr J Brown PHD has to say about Brisbane shutting their pants had to say about the reasons why

Suns did us a real solid, both on the ladder and spiritually. Shame the Dees couldn't see out their side of the equation.

Watched the end of the * game. 😂

Love the confident commentary at the end there “Mac Andrew to finish *’s season”. They are two points behind 8th, with two games to go. 😂

I guess there is no more bullshitting when it comes to *. They had an easy draw and were riding high, but eventually they were going to come up against good sides and shit the bed.

Watched the end of the * game. 😂

Love the confident commentary at the end there “Mac Andrew to finish *’s season”. They are two points behind 8th, with two games to go. 😂

I guess there is no more bullshitting when it comes to *. They had an easy draw and were riding high, but eventually they were going to come up against good sides and shit the bed.

They had to win 2 of the last 3 to stand a chance reasonably.

Losing the "easy one" leaves them with Sydney at home and @ Brisbane to end the season.

They're not going to do that when they've struggled to beat a decent side all year.

It's down to us or Hawthorn. They have 17 and 18 to finish the year.

They had to win 2 of the last 3 to stand a chance reasonably.

Losing the "easy one" leaves them with Sydney at home and @ Brisbane to end the season.

They're not going to do that when they've struggled to beat a decent side all year.

It's down to us or Hawthorn. They have 17 and 18 to finish the year.

I get that aspect of it. Just saying how confident the commentators/experts etc were that * were a top 4 contender when they started great in the first half of the year and now they’re given little chance of making the top 8 despite still being in it with a chance.

Not that it will stop the same people from saying they will win the trade/FA period and be a contender next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back