Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

None of you will likely appreciate the level of hatred I have for the scum and sheedy’s disciples. I’m one of the twits you’ll see on YouTube from CH7 coverage of matches against this mob from the late 90s to early 000s where me and my crew would setup our own rogue cheer squad sitting near theirs. All that being true, I actually wanted them to win tonight since anyone that’s above us losing benefits us to some extent… oh well.

None of you will likely appreciate the level of hatred I have for the scum and sheedy’s disciples. I’m one of the twits you’ll see on YouTube from CH7 coverage of matches against this mob from the late 90s to early 000s where me and my crew would setup our own rogue cheer squad sitting near theirs. All that being true, I actually wanted them to win tonight since anyone that’s above us losing benefits us to some extent… oh well.

Not Sydney. They are too far clear. Can't see any benefit to us there.

Dogs, Freo, Hawks ... they're the ones we want to lose. Hawks have the easiest fortnight so the other two.

IMG_0996.jpeg

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please.

Your gunna blame the last month and a half on this weeks injuries?
Surely you are aware of more than you are letting on?

Rot started vs giants, played unfit players returning from injury. Instead of the VFL. Those two (Cotters and Cerra) never

got going. Then they were injured again.

Clarkos thugs caused a lot of damage, he hates us and instructed his player's to wound as many as possible in the contests.

After that game, we were the walking wounded and our demise was always going to come, imo.

Dawks game, we were never a chance. Picking Charlie was a monumental failure.

I don't know for sure, but I would hazard a guess and say that most if not all our injuries last week. Were recurrences of previous injuries that player's were managing on a week to week basis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back