Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the AFL supposed to do, operate the power plant?

Did you miss this part of my post!

Launceston has been impacted by industrial action form electrical workers, with the decision to move the start time forward ensuring lighting won't be a factor during the game.

How can a team have only 1 free kick in a half of football
happy pies GIF by CollingwoodFC

I still don’t understand why no-one gets super physical with Daicos. Is it he is protected by umps or is he just so good at reading the play at stoppage that opposition sag off to reduce the impact.
Just seems so obvious to quell him physically given his size and position … yet so few really go hard at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don’t understand why no-one gets super physical with Daicos. Is it he is protected by umps or is he just so good at reading the play at stoppage that opposition sag off to reduce the impact.
Just seems so obvious to quell him physically given his size and position … yet so few really go hard at him.

Agree. The sad part, i can’t see how he cannot possibly ‘not win’ the Brownlow because of the AFL world love fest…..sickening.

I had Cripps 2 votes ahead of Nick ahead of this round. I think Nick gets 3 here so from my count Cripps needs at least a vote on Sunday 😬
I hear Ross himself will tag him. Gonna be tough.

Crippa even if u can't get us across the line tomorrow just please make sure you rid the world of any chance NDaicos or LNeale end up with the 2024 Charlie. I'll puke watching either of those two clowns winning it
Agree.. both Neale and Daicos play for votes and adoration. Cripps and Bont just go about it with a lot more humility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back