Game Day Around the Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Hawks.

Dogs have a lot of talented players who don't have the ticker to realise the potential.

2nd time.

1st time was the 2016 GF.

Nah. Their average crowd size would be about 30 to 40k. 98 is between 2 and 3 times the size.

Choked under the bright lights.

nah they are winning games on intensity as soon as someone matches them in that area they are out

I don’t think that’s the case. They are well drilled and are playing a brand of football that is cutting edge, tactically I’m not an expert but it looks like they’re a step ahead strategically and then they have the skill and running power to execute it.. it’s changing of the game type stuff
simmo in hawks gear, farken vomit

Learn off Mitchell and then come home!

Yep.

For as good as the Hawks were and their footskills it was an effort based win.

Dogs weren’t interested in smashing in.

The likes of JUH and Naughton give me the shits. So talented. But if they cracked in like the Hawks did they'end up with games like Dear in his first year and pick 56.

So Hawks get a chance at revenge for that crazy game before they came good.

If Port play like they did last night they're getting pumped.

nah they are winning games on intensity as soon as someone matches them in that area they are out
Their ball movement is underestimated. Their ball movement is exquisite to watch. I put myself through the torture of their shellacking against us and as soon as I realised we were not going to win I started watching the way they moved the ball, get themselves in position down the line etc. it isn't just intensity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around the Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back