Game Day Around the Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks we’re without, Day, CJ, Lewis & Mackenzie. An excellent performance their exuberance is infectious can’t be suppressed easily, a great brand of footy to watch, good for our game , they be a scary proposition over next 5 years at least.
Michell has been a revelation.

Harder next year with a tougher draw and becoming the hunted.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing what hawks have done with such a young side. There is hardly any player there that stands out as a genuine star.
Arguably their best player (Will Day) didn’t play and also have their best tall forward (Mitch Lewis) out for the year. It’s hard not to like the way they play…”all for one and one for all that’s how they go at Hawthorn”…

I think filth have been similar in recent years mostly built in team wide input into a novel/innovative game plan.

Disagree on this bit. Having 2 of the best decision makers I have ever seen play the game in Daicos and Pendlebury has been the difference in so many of those close games.

Arguably their best player (Will Day) didn’t play and also have their best tall forward (Mitch Lewis) out for the year. It’s hard not to like the way they play…”all for one and one for all that’s how they go at Hawthorn”…

Disagree on this bit. Having 2 of the best decision makers I have ever seen play the game in Daicos and Pendlebury has been the difference in so many of those close games.
Agree with the last bit…why I said mostly (pendels and daicos aside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around the Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back