Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - Semi Finals 1 & 2 - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Port maintain that level of pressure for 4 quarters? That’s what makes this a memorable victory for the club. It was clash of wills and bravery in terms of the game styles that each like to play. It was really the only way that Port was going to win the game. Doggies lacked the courage to do it but Port refused to buckle.
Frustrated they didn’t even have 5 mins of it last week !

No idea what Hinkley said or what it was in response to but I love this stuff, I’ve never understood the idea that a siren goes and all the actions of people over the previous 120 minutes or 7 days are washed away.

If Siciky was mouthing off or doing something, call him out.

I loved Ginnivans banter but guess what, you lost, give him a spray after the game.

In the media throw some grenades, show some fire, stick up for your club, stuff anyone else club and their feelings.

We’d be losing our shit if we lost a final like that close and copping That…

Tbat's a heat of the moment thing. If one of our players had said what Ginnivan said, I would have been livid.

Love this from Kenny 😂

‘See you in 14 days’

KARMA GINNI!

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Omg BT you big galoof! Address the little girl! She's right there. Say hello!
Pathetic.

At least I'm not watching J.Lewis.

We’d be losing our shit if we lost a final like that close and copping That…
Well they've been cocky little shits.
don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Shoulda come from the Port boys though. if anywhere.

Yeah.
It's poor form. I'd hate it if Voss did it.
But geez I'm glad he stuffed up and said it.😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley getting a bit carried away, his team got pumped by 14 goals last week, just played there GF & was odds on to get sacked if they got rolled again.

All for giving the opposition some shit, but no chance they play with that intensity next week
they will have a mental edge over the Swans after belting them by 110 odd points last time they played

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - Semi Finals 1 & 2 - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back