Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - Semi Finals 1 & 2 - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants choked 2 weeks in a row

That was my fear with them.

The tsunami is amazing when it works but it's not sustainable over 4Q and they don't have very much to go to.

Even the Saints ran over the top of them at home this year when they were mostly playing shit. it's been that consistent a theme.

Well that was a comeback. Not the result I expected. I was feeling pretty cocky when the Giants had a 44 points advantage. Brisbane challenged and the Giants steadied. The stuff of nightmares for the Giants to lose from that position. Well done to Brisbane. Yuk!

What a BIG BIG CHOKE Orange Team!

chicken choke GIF by happydog

IMG_8519.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Ashcroft take a bow, inspirational for a 20 year old coming off a knee, and next year they snare little brother Levi Ashcroft too. Amazingly talented team reckon they’ll roll the cats next week and Swans will steamroll Port.

The drug testers are in the Lions rooms. Zac Bailey drinking a gallon of Gatorade to help him out.

It’s been such an odd season.
Very odd.
I'd like to bet that a team like Brisbane will win the flag. The Afl are wanting the game to flourish up there. Give them a premiership,Dusty to play for the Suns next year as a drawcard this will bring more members onboard and it will be happy,happy,joy,joy for the Afl and the footy in QLD isnt a complete fail?
Interesting few weeks ahead😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 2 - Semi Finals 1 & 2 - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back