Ashes 2021/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that changed after Darren Pattinson was picked? I thought he was just on a county deal in England
Nah he elected to be an English local player rather than Australian

Am I the only person that agrees with Henriques? He does well in the Shield the last few years, gets picked for an overseas tour and now can’t even make it in an extended squad of 25. He’s not getting much sympathy from social media from what I’ve seen

Am I the only person that agrees with Henriques? He does well in the Shield the last few years, gets picked for an overseas tour and now can’t even make it in an extended squad of 25. He’s not getting much sympathy from social media from what I’ve seen
In what way is he stiff? His only hits this season were two single digit scores and he is 34. If you want a game make runs

Would have no issue if we were playing in the sub continent. However he’s barely scored a run this year anyway.

How does he go from in a national test squad to not even making the A squad though? Should be in there before Mitch Marsh and others who don’t have the body of work he has over the last few years

How does he go from in a national test squad to not even making the A squad though? Should be in there before Mitch Marsh and others who don’t have the body of work he has over the last few years

Neither should be near the side let’s be real.
Marsh is a gun t20 bat that’s it. Henriques has been terrible this summer for NSW he’s half the reason we are woeful bloke has made nothing in Shield cricket. Horses for courses sure pick him in the sub continent but in Australia when Green is a mile better is dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marsh is a genuine option with the ball at the next level. Henriques isn’t, he should of played the first two games for NSW and proven himself if he wanted to get picked

39 year old Anderson, who's goes at almost 36 in Australia?
Yes, Harris would be close to the lowest IQ batsman I have seen play test cricket for Australia.

I genuinely believe Anderson will still have his way with him

Marsh is a genuine option with the ball at the next level. Henriques isn’t, he should of played the first two games for NSW and proven himself if he wanted to get picked

Hahahaha pull the other one with Marsh. He is a test match dud

Anderson will be lucky to make it through the series. The pies he bowls here really will be fill your boots type stuff

The pies will still get Harris out and if he doesn’t Broad or Wood will

When Moses gets a test 5fa I will concede that he is a better bowler than Marsh

Neither should be near a test side period the fact that scrub is near a test side…Langer and his Marsh love in

Neither should be near the side let’s be real.
Marsh is a gun t20 bat that’s it. Henriques has been terrible this summer for NSW he’s half the reason we are woeful bloke has made nothing in Shield cricket. Horses for courses sure pick him in the sub continent but in Australia when Green is a mile better is dumb.
He's played 1 game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashes 2021/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back