Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I come in peace: I’m stoked to have X. Clarke as from the outside he seems to have been a fair part of your success — how do you guys feel about him leaving?
He’s had his time and we wish him well , I think the greatest impact he made was the environment for our indigenous lads which is second to none in the league and it allowed them to be happy and thrive we never lose any we want to keep

But all the experts on here told us that Richmond didn't know what they were doing and were taking too long to make a decision?

No doubt this is a dark day for them.... Looking for their next scandal.
Our record of coaching appointments is pretty solid
dimma
leppa
mcrae
kingsley
i think they know what they’re doing

Ok, but if he’s only been a line coach for two years then not having a heap of senior interviews isn’t necessarily a problem. Anyway, we’re happy and you’re happy so all good - I’ll be on my way.
It’s hard to judge assistant coaches one thing i will say is that his VFL reports ( 2021) when he was coaching our VFL team were a nightmare to read and decipher.
But apparently a very good player manager. Hope he goes well.

I come in peace: I’m stoked to have X. Clarke as from the outside he seems to have been a fair part of your success — how do you guys feel about him leaving?
Terrific person and quality at what he does.
a kid like tarryn Thomas will really benefit from having him around.

LOL Newman assistant yet according to some here he missed out on the job because he wanted to fully rebuild hahaha , why would he even join if the direction is not where he wanted it. Goes to show how stupid some of the Bs is on here, most of it just made up to suit some narrative
Don’t listen to the experts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Newman assistant yet according to some here he missed out on the job because he wanted to fully rebuild hahaha , why would he even join if the direction is not where he wanted it. Goes to show how stupid some of the Bs is on here, most of it just made up to suit some narrative
We do have a new direction as according to Benny we had lost our way in the last three years . Statements like if you’re stuck in the past then you lose sight in the future are all part of a rebuild. A new line of assistants and all the ideas given to us by Yze definitely tell us we are rebuilding in lots of areas. It’s not as simple as you’re making it out to be. Start reading a little more deeper .

He’s had his time and we wish him well , I think the greatest impact he made was the environment for our indigenous lads which is second to none in the league and it allowed them to be happy and thrive we never lose any we want to keep
That can be questioned with Stack and depending on the Pickett outcome and his involvement. I’m not commenting on the latter yet.

That can be questioned with Stack and depending on the Pickett outcome and his involvement. I’m not commenting on the latter yet.

Yeah I’m not having that.
Sydney literally has himself to blame.

I bet you Clarke ‘left no stone unturned’ when it came to helping Stack become the best he could be on and off the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant coaches 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back