Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to seeing how Caracellas addition to the coaching panel changes things up.

As it stands I believe that our current structure is:

Newman - Midfield Coach
Rutten - Defensive Coach
Lambert - Forwards Coach
Maric - Rucks
Ziebell - Development
Lonergan - Development
Morris - VFL
ziebull is the stoppage coach

Looking forward to seeing how Caracellas addition to the coaching panel changes things up.

As it stands I believe that our current structure is:

Newman - Midfield Coach
Rutten - Defensive Coach
Lambert - Forwards Coach
Maric - Rucks
Ziebell - Development
Lonergan - Development
Morris - VFL
You'd think he'd be coming in to look at our ball movement like he did last time, wouldn't he?

Would mean we still need to bring one more in for the forwards, or leave Lambert in the more senior role.

I like it, he was at Geelong before us and they're a very well run unit, and then he's credited with huge influence at the Tigers when he was with us.

Yze, Newman, Caracella is a good starting point, I'm less convinced on keeping Maric, Lonergan and Rutten around though.

Ziebell too early to tell and ditto Lambert.

What a perfect time to bring in the best ball movement coach and game plan designer in the business with all our young gun midfielders we're picking up in the Draft. Add KMAC2, Ross and TT and we're going to look more promising next year. Him and Newman will be running the show next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see us go with something like this structure:

Head Coach:
Yze

Line Coaches:
Backs: Ben Rutten
Midfield Stoppage: Cam Bruce
Midfield Spread/Ball Movement: Blake Caracella
Forwards: Chris Newman
Rucks: Ivan Maric

VFL Coach:
Steven Morris

Development Coaches:
Backs: Jared Rivers
Midfield: Jack Ziebell
Forwards: Sam Lonergan

That's an extra line coach and an extra development coach compared to what we've had this year.

What a perfect time to bring in the best ball movement coach and game plan designer in the business with all our young gun midfielders we're picking up in the Draft. Add KMAC2, Ross and TT and we're going to look more promising next year. Him and Newman will be running the show next year.
will have us primed for mid table finishes by 2026

Ok, can you all promise that next year you aren't just going to credit every win to Cara and every loss to Yze??

Oh what am I kidding, of course you are.
we wont win more than 4 games

I can see the board early next year

Ok, can you all promise that next year you aren't just going to credit every win to Cara and every loss to Yze??

Oh what am I kidding, of course you are.
You’re on a hiding to nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back