Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
Who do we think will/should be in Yze's coaching team next year?

Teague is already gone and it's been reported that we're looking to bring Blake Caracella back as his replacement. There have also been rumours about Jared Rivers coming onboard.

I'm assuming there will be other departures as Yze brings in more of his own people. Perhaps Rutten will go and perhaps one or two of the other development guys that have been around a little while.

I heard a whisper about Cameron Bruce but not sure how much legs that has.

I heard a whisper about Cameron Bruce but not sure how much legs that has.
Would make sense given he played with Yze and worked with him previously at Hawthorn. A coaching group of Bruce, Newy, Carracella and Truck with Morro, Rivers, Lambert and Ziebell in development would be pretty strong on paper.

Matty Knights is finishing up at WC, so I wonder if we get him back in some capacity, potentially Director of Footy, rather than coaching. Someone a bit senior with plenty of experience to guide Yze.

Cara would be awesome, I know after having a drink with him after the races one day he loved his time at the tigs.

I wouldn't mind Bruce, I assumed him and Yze worked together at the Hwaks as well as played at Melb together.

Lambert stays in his elevated role.

Leave Morris with the VFL, he's doing a good job there.

Matty Knights is finishing up at WC, so I wonder if we get him back in some capacity, potentially Director of Footy, rather than coaching. Someone a bit senior with plenty of experience to guide Yze.

Cara would be awesome, I know after having a drink with him after the races one day he loved his time at the tigs.

I wouldn't mind Bruce, I assumed him and Yze worked together at the Hwaks as well as played at Melb together.

Lambert stays in his elevated role.

Leave Morris with the VFL, he's doing a good job there.
Would love Knights back especially after he got the shafted by the druggos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less Melbourne people unless that place is a dumpster fire purely due to Goodwin
More melb people the better. Imagine all the **** we be able to sell money will be no object and the jack dyer stand will be finished with the first weeks sales. :family:

Would like to see Bartel at the club in that position, Director of Footy

The blokes an imbecile. His media jargon is so pre- rehearsed if you have the misfortune to hear him speak about whatever that weeks hot topic is across a couple of networks he trots out the exact same shtick. I knew a girl he was cheating on with back before his brownlow when he was with that Danish bird. She said he's dumb as dog 💩.

Dunno why so many people see media personalities like Chefs, Interior Designers, etc on reality TV and assume they're the best in their field.... reality is they know someone or are just kinda charismatic/ photogenic/ lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back