Assistant Coaches - wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

exaggarating? Neil Craig hates Melbourne weather...he just dislikes Michael Voss bluderring coaching style even more

waiting for the littel fat kid from Hey Dad to be the new director of Coaching at the Lions..didnt he do a toilet paper commercial to? lol

note: we could be in trouble

Noel I wish you would stop pretending you support the Lions when is is obvious you dont.
Your posts are just a continual bagging of anything to do with the Lions.

It is becoming very annoying,as soon as your name comes up you know it will be another negative comment.

Seriously Noel, if you don't like it, don't post here. No one is going to miss you if you stop posting. Clearly you're not a supporter of the club, so why are you even here. Why don't you relocate to the bay where you might feel more at home.

In an attempt to try and lighten the mood here.

355rr3

Exactly, look at Woewodin. He seems to have done an excellent job in his first year at the club.

yeah the results speak for themselves

and thanks for the advice guys...i guess me having an opinion which is not favourable to the current mess were in - makes me a lot less of a Lions member - than you guys are...lmao

Anyone think we could get Steven King to leave St Kilda to be rucking coach for us ? Seem to have done well with McEvoy this year. ( I know unlikely)
Or is spider everitt coaching anywhere ???
Is simon Goodwin coaching at a club ? He was connected to Crows head coach job wasn't he ?
Scott West would good footy brain to have at lions.
James Clement or Joel Bowden ???

I'd like to think we will get someone who is skilled in their coaching position. We clearly need to go for new coaches though.

and thanks for the advice guys...i guess me having an opinion which is not favourable to the current mess were in - makes me a lot less of a Lions member - than you guys are...lmao

I wish you would change your username....it has a connection to our captain, the great and much loved Jonathan Brown...

...and you sir, with the attitude you have towards anything/anyone Lions, do a dishonour to that connection..

**Just for your info....its the way you are critical of Voss/club that rubs people the wrong way...not the fact that you have a differing opinion......it would pay you to learn the difference..

flashlight.jpg

...still cant find an assistant coach?!! lol

If you are going to mock the club it is only natural that some will be less than appreciative of your contributions.

Expressing a different opinion is fine, banging on about it constantly is not.

Port Melbourne premiership coach Gary Ayres fell at the second round of interviews.

link

Would hope we atleast sit down with this bloke and chat, as for a runk coach any word on charman yet. Would also hope that we talk to Darryl White as well just cause he's cool :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With who...not being cynical, just curious as I've never heard of him within the AFL system.

Was a coach at Zillmere in the AFLQ and until he signed with us was the head coach of the NT Thunder who won the NEAFL this year. He is very highly regarded and qualified.

Bit more info here....

MurrayWeb1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Assistant Coaches - wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back