Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's on the outer for some reason.

I remember when het got castigated, maybe even fined a while back when he said he should be batting in front of Wade for Victoria.

If nothing else, he was being honest, right? A bit like Bancroft speaking out recently. I'm not going out on a limb to suggest Bancroft will play Test cricket for Australia again before Maxwell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty accurate that.

Even more depressing when Cricket Australia CEO Kevin Roberts came out yesterday and said they are looking to grow the BBL into something where the finals would look something similar to the Super Bowl.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...s-ca-looks-to-super-bowl-20181227-p50ogf.html

Amazing. For all the issues we have with our lineup and people to select from, hearing the CEO come out in the middle of the Boxing Day test talking about how great the BBL will be and to see us struggling like this in Test matches makes me so angry.
What they should do is play 2 games a night so they can compact it. Start it after Christmas which is when crowds pick up anyway. That gives another month for at least 2 more shield games, and all the spuds in the bbl aren't near the test team anyway. Also start the shield early and dump the one day competition because it is pointless.

20/20 has killed our batsmen.

Maybe ban any 20/20 players from tests lol

Nothing to do with 20/20 and lots of other batters around the world play that format as well as Test cricket.

6 hours ago it was the pitch / 3 hours ago it was the clouds in the sky / Now it is 20/20's fault!

Seriously the excuses being clutched at to dismiss this woeful batting line up and Aussie team in general is laughable.

We are rubbish and struggling while being soundly beaten by a superior team /story.

Pretty accurate that.

Even more depressing when Cricket Australia CEO Kevin Roberts came out yesterday and said they are looking to grow the BBL into something where the finals would look something similar to the Super Bowl.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...s-ca-looks-to-super-bowl-20181227-p50ogf.html

Amazing. For all the issues we have with our lineup and people to select from, hearing the CEO come out in the middle of the Boxing Day test talking about how great the BBL will be and to see us struggling like this in Test matches makes me so angry.

What the heck is it with Australian sports officials and the super bowl, I don't know of any other country where people spend their time wanting to be like the super bowl, maybe they should go and work for the NFL if that is their dream.

Handscomb averages 13 more then Mitch marsh in test cricket 39 to 26

Handscomb averages 6.72 more in first class cricket 38.65 to 31.93

handscomb 99 matches 6030 runs
Marsh 93 matches 4663 runs

If handscomb isn’t good enough for international cricket there is no ****ing way marsh should even be talked about

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia v India, 3rd Test at the MCG Dec 26-30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back