Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boomers v China tonight @ 7:30 on ESPN.

Apparently the first two China games are apart of our selection process, so expect to see all 17 guys across the first two games before some cuts.

Green and Daniels getting more minutes shoudl be good for Boomers long term. Giddey getting more minutes at PG too.

Looking forward to next season.
Yeah I agree. In many ways those trades (Daniels and Green) and the Giddey trade were the ideal outcome for the Boomers as Green, Giddey and Daniels all go to teams where their minutes and their involvement in the teams offence will increase dramatically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The too early reaction.

Mcveigh gotta go.

Goulding, Cooks and Magnay were solid for guys on fringe. Kay wasn't too bad either.

DJ, White and Delly should be first cut. Not sure Delly will be but he didn't look great even playing mainly in junk time.

Finally, how did Reath manage to head butt a dude and not get ejected?

The too early reaction.

Mcveigh gotta go.

Goulding, Cooks and Magnay were solid for guys on fringe. Kay wasn't too bad either.

DJ, White and Delly should be first cut. Not sure Delly will be but he didn't look great even playing mainly in junk time.

Finally, how did Reath manage to head butt a dude and not get ejected?
Probably cause it wasn't very forceful contact.

Agree re DJ and White. K
Whilst not saying I'd take Delly I can make a case for him as he can play a role

Watching the reply. 2 minutes in and Gaze already straight up lying in defence of Giddey.

I can never tell whether Gaze is a puppet, dumb or both.
Gaze played with Josh Giddey's dad (Warrick Giddey) for most of his career. He got ultra defensive in a couple of podcasts I saw when the story about the underage girl and Josh was discussed. I don't think Gaze gets how he looks when discussing Josh in terms of his clear personal bias.

Gaze played with Josh Giddey's dad (Warrick Giddey) for most of his career. He got ultra defensive in a couple of podcasts I saw when the story about the underage girl and Josh was discussed. I don't think Gaze gets how he looks when discussing Josh in terms of his clear personal bias.
Not sure if true but I did hear once that Gaze is Josh Guddeys Godfather.

media hat on or off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back