B Section B Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All 5 Home teams to win. Lock it in.
Two most suprising results will be big home wins to Blacks and Carey.

What a great year this year in B. The two sides who go down will be super unlucky. The difference between 1 and 10 is very little this year.

Of course we lost fair and square, and it is old news, however this is exactly what happened. Old Carey never had nineteen on the field, in fact the replacemee was already off before said player ran through the gates as pictured above. Carey considered taking to the VAFA as they had it on the video(not for a point reversal but for an investigation), but that just would have been sour grapes.
Regardless poor act.

not sour grapes but instead we will use it as motivation to win 15 rounds later!! if that is Careys motivation to win tomorrow it is no wonder you have struggled this year.

HAMPTON v OLD CAMBERWELL
OLD CAREY v ST KEVINS
OLD TRINITY v ORMOND
OLD HAILEYBURY v OLD MELBURNIANS
UNI BLACKS v ST BERNARDS

not sour grapes but instead we will use it as motivation to win 15 rounds later!! if that is Careys motivation to win tomorrow it is no wonder you have struggled this year.

HAMPTON v OLD CAMBERWELL
OLD CAREY v ST KEVINS
OLD TRINITY v ORMOND
OLD HAILEYBURY v OLD MELBURNIANS
UNI BLACKS v ST BERNARDS
I think you'll find those comments come from neither players nor coaches. They may not even be Old Carey people. 4 points is motivation enough

I think you'll find those comments come from neither players nor coaches. They may not even be Old Carey people. 4 points is motivation enough

what the hell happened out at the uni.. Im sure trinity and bloods would be rapt with the Snowdogs!!!!!

Reasonably lacklustre game at Carey...very windy obviously but game never reached great heights. Carey seemed to be very focused on getting the ball to Howat not always to advantage while SKOB got out to a decent lead then sat on it for most of the game.

Thoughts RR?

scrappy game oc v rovers with both teams with a few outs. both looked average. neither handling the windy conditions well. gives the rovers a show to stay up. here come the blacks
icon4.gif

wow, you join BF and I'm your 1st post, I'm honoured - don't waste it on me as you only have a few weeks left here.

And your a Richmond supporter like Cubzy...mmmmm

Not going to 'brawl down' this thread.

Good luck at the tribunal next week:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Cheers

CC

don't get personal old man. just wanting you to produce some evidence. which incidentally you failed to do.

no fireworks at the rovers game with the umps being cheered off after the game.

only a few weeks left, you say. what's the saying about big and boots. i'm a model blogging dude who is always polite.

Funy rule that one where you can play the week after you allegedly smash someone ( apparantly benrnes have some great photos of it!).

So, if things are looking grim this week in a do or die relegation battle, there isn't a lot to lose for him is there?? Especially given he is nearing the end of his career.

He could play, be the difference this week then get 6 weeks the week after. Just doesn't seem right.

See who was named first best for hampton??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Trinity yesterday, a very even side with good skills might give it a shake. Ormond once again with no bench after half time, no sooking though Trinity were far too good.
Three umpires were used in the game, 2 were good the other one pathetic, i don't see the point at this stage of the season. The other stupid thing done by the VAFA is the use of waterboys, thank god Trinity kicked a few goals otherwise a few players might have got thirsty.

I think you need to have played 5 in the ressies but am not 100% sure.

Amazing result at the Uni, smashed by Carey last week, smash St B this week. All the Snowdogs lads need to give us the oil!!!

Just a bad bad day with a couple of key players late w/d, but overall nothing went right. Just one of those days.

Kudos to Uni though, they looked like world beaters. Ive come to realise good sized mids are a key in B Grade footy. Its going to be an interesting finals series.

POS quit trying to make an issue where there is none.
Firstly, the blokes entitled to his day in court, he hasn't been convicted yet.
Secondly, he didn't make the difference nor did the lamp post on the corner of David St and Bluff Rd. Had you been at Victoria's smallest desert :D as I was you'd have noticed that poor skill errors, poor football judgement, no structured forward line and a more committed Hampton side were the reason OC lost.
Scoreboard says it all, against the 5-6 gaol wind HR 4 goal 6 pts to OC 1 solitary point- difference 29 pts, losing margin 21
Go back to your Richmond bandwagon

Scoreboard says it all, against the 5-6 gaol wind HR 4 goal 6 pts to OC 1 solitary point- difference 29 pts, losing margin 21
Go back to your Richmond bandwagon

Phew! Thank goodness you added that in Mix, because that gives your post some accuracy, surely you know protocols on here about trying to out people, you wouldn't want to be named and shamed yourself would you???

Phew! Thank goodness you added that in Mix, because that gives your post some accuracy, surely you know protocols on here about trying to out people, you wouldn't want to be named and shamed yourself would you???

LMAO Briza.

Happy to oblige with the info if you send me a PM!

Briza,
confident skobbers can get top two?

looks like it will all come down to round 18 at the cage!

Brian, i would be making shore that the time clocks are watched as we wouldn't want a repeat of the lost 6 seconds from last week !

Bedford, can the lads pull out the much needed win? If you do win this week you are safe, if not its back to C Section.
Can I suggest Barney has the hyphen in for a rousing pre game speech?

TRIBUNAL ATTENDANCE - TUE 18 AUGUST

The following are required to attend a tribunal hearing at Elsternwick Park on Tuesday 18 August 2009 commencing at 7.30pm. Please note, U19 tribunal will start at 7.00pm

Matthew Lawrence

Hampton Rovers

I thought the late hit by #43 Dallas on your lad on the wing in the last quarter was crude SR, Good to see your lad get up and dish it back straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back