B Section - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt have any more than 5 senior players in, just playing the young blokes. They will be looking forward to round one and unveiling their star recruits against the midget chokers from Toorak.

Predictions for ladder

St Bernards : On the way back to being a power, recruits from everywhere destined to win it EASILY ala Old Carey.
Uni Blacks : Strong, stable club now, a heap of talented kids starting to mature, I'm on the bandwagon.
Old Brighton : Have a few 'ins' and have a great home gound advantage. I think this may be their best year in B with the future ala St Kevin's.
Old Ivanhoe : Always around the mark in B with the massive man up forward.

Hampton : A heap of new young talent and a few cagey legends returning, look for a strong year from this district bastion. Heading A grade in the next 2 years.
Caulfield : On the up with a strong school system, could be the next Old Xavs (according to their President).
Oakleigh : Rumored to be making $ure they $tay up, a proud club.
Beaumaris : A powerful junior club who will start realising their worth, have recruited from far and wide. Need to consolidate in B grade to then head to A grade in the next 3 years.
St Kevin's : Lost a heap of talent and haven't recruited anyone of note according to BS, and they just give up when the going gets tough (see round 18 2010) SOFT. Wont play in A grade again.
Marcellin : A rabble who need to go to C and rebuild ala Collegiens 10 years ago, not sure if they can be a force again for a while, see above re SKOB, also SOFT.

Refer bolded statements above.

Didn't realise A Grade was going to be a 15 team competition is three years.:eek:

GOI, you seem to be pretty keen on B considering you are meant to be an OH man. Your statements about Marcellin and St Kev's are pretty poor and gutless, obviously you are a smart bloke if u drive a cab for a living.

You're too easily baited these days Briiiiza. He's an OH bloke - enough said. No doubt still bitter about all those massive choking episodes against SKOB in the last couple of years. As mentioned above OH will be straight back down in 2012.

SKOB vs St Bernards hitout tomorrow should be an interesting indication how both teams are travelling, with STB fancied and SKOB supposedly on the slide. Any other B praccie matches tomorrow?

You're too easily baited these days Briiiiza. He's an OH bloke - enough said. No doubt still bitter about all those massive choking episodes against SKOB in the last couple of years. As mentioned above OH will be straight back down in 2012.

I'll punt on this one, a HR supporter type of Guy who went to school @ OH. Wouldn't be too many of those sorts of guys around would there?

Come on Private, you can delve deeper. I heard some interesting recruits were unvailed on the weekend, and a few teams might be 'alright' this year, anyone like to fill in the gaps?

Come on , you can do better than that.

I heard a few results yesterday, most were horse based because first practice matches don't mean anythong normally.

Whats happening over at Old Ivanhoe, St Bernards and Marcellin, did they play on the weekend? Will be interesting to hear how the Eagles are travelling.

I heard a few results yesterday, most were horse based because first practice matches don't mean anythong normally.

Whats happening over at Old Ivanhoe, St Bernards and Marcellin, did they play on the weekend? Will be interesting to hear how the Eagles are travelling.

OI were taking on regional rivals Banyule, interesting choice of practice match as Banyule are in D1 this year.

I wonder how long it will be till Get Over It posts on here now he has been outed, no doubt he will deny it to all and sundry, but reading his history, I think GUY is a tool! Doesn't like the St Kevin's or Marcellin boys, any reason? Damian Ryan, the SKOB President is an old Caulfield boy, would'nt meet a nicer chap than him, although the prick never played for us!!!!!

FWIW, we are looking okay, hopefully Stef Garrubba and Benny play most of the year for us, will help us to stay up.

One last thing, where has Murphys Law gone??? Pick up your game mate, I enjoyed reading you last year, you are one of the reasons I registered on here.

I wonder how long it will be till Get Over It posts on here now he has been outed, no doubt he will deny it to all and sundry, but reading his history, I think GUY is a tool! Doesn't like the St Kevin's or Marcellin boys, any reason? Damian Ryan, the SKOB President is an old Caulfield boy, would'nt meet a nicer chap than him, although the prick never played for us!!!!!

FWIW, we are looking okay, hopefully Stef Garrubba and Benny play most of the year for us, will help us to stay up.

One last thing, where has Murphys Law gone??? Pick up your game mate, I enjoyed reading you last year, you are one of the reasons I registered on here.

still here p and d

good pracco on sat
skobs looked sharp some good pick ups, tall bloke of st kilda's rookie list looked pretty good
couple of young quick types im assuming up from 19's

theyll be right up there again id imagine

bernards fairly rusty i thought

Hey P & D, you may be on the wrong horse there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just told about some of the impressive St.Kev's recruits.

Looks like the $1.20 St.Bernards flag odds have drifted ever so slightly to $1.40.

Murph, Crazio has been outed for all time as an internet trawler and troll with the "Gazza" and "Kenny" fiasco. Even the most gullible are now a wake-up to him. Trolls rely on baiting and the less attention they get the more desperate, abusive and out-there they go, finally resorting to talking to themselves. Expect Get Over It/SOCA/North of the river/Letterman/THE BEACON..... to reappear soon.

The highly credentialed independent assessor is extremely chuffed that all the genuine ammos have ignored him. Give him no oxygen and he will disappear up his own fundament.

:D

The insightful one wishes you and all the ammo posters a happy and troll free 2011.

well 2011 has been a very troll free season so far without you & a couple of others not posting. thanks Barney!

keep up the good (non)work

CC

this AGAIN cannot be right.:eek::eek:

The following extract from HR website when Robbins stood down stating he did it for personal reasons and looking forward to playing for HR in 2011.

look at all those positive and committed statements from the legend - i just can;t believe he would turn his back on them like this.

Just can't believe he would embarrass the President, Committee etc like this.

Robbins stands down, set to play in 2011
Thursday 19th August 2010 01:37 PM

Hampton Rovers senior coach Matthew Robbins has reluctantly stood down from his position but is set to pull on the green and gold and play for the Rovers in 2011.

A number of factors have forced Matthew to make this difficult decision one year into his two year agreement with the club.

The committee has been delighted with the performance of Matthew in his first year of coaching senior football and is understanding and fully supportive of his decision.

The club is excited to announce Matthew will continue his involvement with the Hampton Rovers in 2011 in a playing capacity, with the former Western Bulldogs star confirming he will wear the green and gold next year after one season off.

Robbins said, “It is purely for personal reasons that I have decided not to coach and I wish the new coach well, he’s got a great team to work with. I am looking forward to concentrating on playing next year and helping the Rovers on the field”.

What is going on at Bluff Rd??

I shall no doubt find out on Saturday as it seems I will be spending all day admiring the greensward at Boss James. Hopefully the line markings and post padding will be spick and span so that nothing detracts from the sight of the highly accredited independent scoring assessor strutting about his domain.

My ears will be open during the post-match conviviality.

$1.40, ppfftt

From what I have seen, read, clearances and heard here is CC's official premiership market at the minute.

UNI BLACKS 3/1
SKOB 4/1
ST BRND 9/2
OAK 6/1
OB 8/1
HR 10/1
OI 10/1
BEAUY 14/1
MARC 33/1
CG 50/1

OK, I hear you. Bernies now out to a $1.55 in my book.

What is going on at Bluff Rd??
Told you guys he was shopping himself around to far flung places like Pyramid Hill and Shepp at the end of last year, so no real surprise. The PR machine at Hampton has been in over drive all Summer but really, I don't think he is a loss for the lads at the Rovers, they are a good strong club who will now get the opportunity to play a young kid, of which they have a truckload.

Carl, wouldn't read to much into the VAFA clearances, they are very slow at posting info.

$1.40, ppfftt

From what I have seen, read, clearances and heard here is CC's official premiership market at the minute.

UNI BLACKS 3/1
SKOB 4/1
ST BRND 9/2
OAK 6/1
OB 8/1
HR 10/1
OI 10/1
BEAUY 14/1
MARC 33/1
CG 50/1

i'd have 3 different groups
first line- uni blacks, skobs, OI, bernards
2nd line- OB, HR, CG, Marc
roughies-Beauy, Oak

I shall no doubt find out on Saturday as it seems I will be spending all day admiring the greensward at Boss James. Hopefully the line markings and post padding will be spick and span so that nothing detracts from the sight of the highly accredited independent scoring assessor strutting about his domain.

My ears will be open during the post-match conviviality.

Ah! The highly credentialed independent assessor is filled with bonhomie at seeing you and he are at one, highly accredited independent scoring assessor. He is almost as joy filled as he was when you were first anointed with the light blue colour and the powers that accompany it. Relieved as well.

He feels comforted in the knowledge that you will be very watchful – vigilant even – when it comes to the troubled rambling odd lightweight loudmouth.

You know, the one who has more red cards than Kevin Muscat.

The one who links every Tom, Dick and Harriet who sits him on his posterior with the Green and Gold crew. The highly credentialed independent assessor is quite put out by that as he has no connection whatsoever with that crew. He relishes his independence. Although he won't appreciate me revealing this but when he ventures out to a game he much prefers to rub shoulders with the private school crews, especially the elitist ones. So he can be seen in Brahton, Trak, Wellerheights. Those better suburbs. In fact he only ventures north of the river to attend games at the 'G” or Docklands.

The insightful one is, however, really chuffed that the Green and Gold crew have finally worked out that the troubled rambling odd lightweight loudmouth gets movement in the vicinity of the groin when his baiting gets a result and are no longer taking the bait. That possibly followed the ever so revealing comment by Fish20 who, in responding to a comment from one of the troubled rambling odd lightweight loudmouths imaginary friends wrote:

“BTW do you actually know 'Gazza' & 'Kenny' or did you just look up our club on the website and make an assumption as to their nick names, as nobody actually calls them by that

[SIZE=+2]POW![/SIZE]

Looks like the troubled rambling odd lightweight loudmouth will be left to talking to himself via his other aliases and perhaps the colourful Brian who can't seem to help himself.

With the addition of some new and connected people on our board let's hope it's a much less acrimonious board this year.

Play on!

P.S Love your work, highly accredited independent scoring assessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back