Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Carey V Old Caulfied - wit pete freeman to dominate from chf

Marcellin V Old Essendon

Old Haileybury V Beaumaris

SKOB V Old Melbournians

St BernardsV Old Camberwell

Old Carey V Old Caulfied - beware a newly promoted team in Rd1. Not convinced about the hype with Caulf as yet.

Marcellin V Old Essendon - Condos to kick 7.4 PEGS by 92pts.

Old Haileybury V Beaumaris - interesting game which will reveal plenty about their upcoming year.

SKOB V Old Melbournians - another close one but SKOB do it for Dolly.

St Bernards VOld Camberwell - will compete as per Old Carey rule but tough at the Snakepit. Kingsley to get lost and arrive at half time.

Old Carey V Old Caulfield

Marcellin V Old Essendon

Old Haileybury V Beaumaris

SKOB V Old Melbournians

St Bernards V Old Camberwell- Lookout here they come...

Wanted Key Position Players
For Country Football Club located an hour’s drive East of Melbourne.
Excellent Faculties along with top remuneration will be offered for the right player/ person.
If interested please contact the following number 0418 172328

Old Carey V Old Caulfied - beware a newly promoted team in Rd1. Not convinced about the hype with Caulf as yet.

Marcellin V Old Essendon - Condos to kick 7.4 PEGS by 92pts.

Old Haileybury V Beaumaris - interesting game which will reveal plenty about their upcoming year.

SKOB V Old Melbournians - another close one but SKOB do it for Dolly.

St Bernards VOld Camberwell - will compete as per Old Carey rule but tough at the Snakepit. Kingsley to get lost and arrive at half time.
Jimmy Condos won't be playing the first 2 games mate as he is still rubbed out from the EDFL last year.

Caulfield by 72
Essendon by 44
Haileybury by 33
SKOB by 19
Old Camberwell by 7- would be 96 points if the Kenyan was playing

the kenyan was tragically injured on the track Mr.Kyuss ,
about 3 weeks ago ( did a small bone ),should be back by round 4 or 5 .He'll be straight in as soon as declared fit.I saw him on the end of season trip last year,he was flying....absolutely amazing stuff.

his presence around the club has an impact despite the fact that he is not playing.....great bloke the Kenyan.

TBP's TIPS - Round 1

Old Carey V Old Caulfied @ Bulleen - 33 points
Marcellin V OEG @ Bulleen - 9 points
Old Haileybury V Beaumaris @ Badlands - 45 points
SKOB V OM @ The Rat Cage - 17 points
Snowdogs V Old Camberwell @ The Snake Pit - 2 points

Match of the Round - Snowdogs V Old Camberwell

Welcome to B Section! The Snowdogs host the highly fancied Old Camberwell at the Snake Pit in a game in which both sides have a lot to prove. The Snowdogs have been pretty quiet over the summer while there has been lots of talk about Old Camberwell's big name recruits. Winning at The Pit is not easy though. Snowdogs by less than a kick.

Showing your psychic ability there, TBP?

Big round.
Skevs dominate OM all day only to choke at the end by 1 point.

Marc looked good until skurried late. OEG in a ripper.

Hail way too good for beauy. 44 points and could have been 70 with better kicking.

Carey over Caulf in a small upset. Great start for the newbie

Dogs thrash Camb. Kent, Hilton and Loats all score multiple goals and yet lose by 90. Perhaps Bernies are the early team to beat.

Not sure SKOB choked Monkey, injuries crueled them when they were 38 up near 3 q time. When you have a bloke on field with a broken hand just to have 18 on you are struggling.
Well done to The Flys boys. Morrisson won it for OMs, who looked terrible in the first half. 2 goals in the last minute won them the game. Shattering for Dolly but the boys need to reload and realise there are another 17 to go.
The club that should be shattered is Camberwell. Unbelievably, they played Kingsley and Baldwin on the back of one, yes one training session, what a disgrace for all of the others who busted their guts all Summer long. Nothing against the club or players, but the coach has pulled the wrong string in my mind, I would be filthy if I missed out to one of those guys.

Not sure SKOB choked Monkey, injuries crueled them when they were 38 up near 3 q time. When you have a bloke on field with a broken hand just to have 18 on you are struggling.
Well done to The Flys boys. Morrisson won it for OMs, who looked terrible in the first half. 2 goals in the last minute won them the game. Shattering for Dolly but the boys need to reload and realise there are another 17 to go.
The club that should be shattered is Camberwell. Unbelievably, they played Kingsley and Baldwin on the back of one, yes one training session, what a disgrace for all of the others who busted their guts all Summer long. Nothing against the club or players, but the coach has pulled the wrong string in my mind, I would be filthy if I missed out to one of those guys.

Good points re Camberwell. A club official angrily told me to put my cue back in the rack when i made comment on them weeks ago. So i will just let others judge. Interesting times Sly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What SKOB would'nt do for a forward who can kick straight.

Good points re Camberwell. A club official angrily told me to put my cue back in the rack when i made comment on them weeks ago. So i will just let others judge. Interesting times Sly!

Suddenly, after four weeks absence the mysterious Monkeyboy returns!

He makes all sorts of allegations five weeks ago and fails to answer the challenges I put out there, then disappears when challenged about his indentity and his assertions. Interesting , to say the least.

One would assume he was disappointed with his boys peformance in A section yesterday( come on Monkey, not a good start to the year by any definition!) and wouldnt have time to be bagging other clubs performances!

Your time in nigh...

Suddenly, after four weeks absence the mysterious Monkeyboy returns!

He makes all sorts of allegations five weeks ago and fails to answer the challenges I put out there, then disappears when challenged about his indentity and his assertions. Interesting , to say the least.

One would assume he was disappointed with his boys peformance in A section yesterday( come on Monkey, not a good start to the year by any definition!) and wouldnt have time to be bagging other clubs performances!

Your time in nigh...

Might be about time you got over it moved on I think Rock...

It has been a little sad for us all to watch. Must agree.

Nice try monkey.

I assume you are conceding your little ruse about coming clean with info re alleged unrest at a club? The defence rests.( pardon the pun !)

I reckon you have enough to focus on at your club this week to ensure that they don't go 0-2 in A Section!!

Good luck with it!

Good to see those pre-season premiership favorites went well(caulfield and camberwell). the Doggies are looking red hot, and Carey better than we thought?Anyone at those games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back