B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just great to see Brian Strachan down at the B-grade GF, shows that Collegians does pull the big celebs. Infact there was that guy playing who was in the Herand Sun last week; "Shur'u' Taft".

Peter Pianto said:
It was just great to see Brian Strachan down at the B-grade GF, shows that Collegians does pull the big celebs. Infact there was that guy playing who was in the Herand Sun last week; "Shur'u' Taft".

Not only was Brian Strachan down at the game but he was well and truly celebrating with the collegians side on mad monday! Don't know what happened to the assistant coach though... Any clues PP?

jogger said:
Not only was Brian Strachan down at the game but he was well and truly celebrating with the collegians side on mad monday! Don't know what happened to the assistant coach though... Any clues PP?

Have a feeling he's hanging out with Lindsay Fox.

Great to see a distinct Collegians flavour to the Sunday Herald-Sun's social pages.

Shura Taft was looking fantastic with his spray tan and I could still make out Dawes' knuckle print on Nick Stone's nose in that photograph

Slay Master G said:
Great to see a distinct Collegians flavour to the Sunday Herald-Sun's social pages.

Shura Taft was looking fantastic with his spray tan and I could still make out Dawes' knuckle print on Nick Stone's nose in that photograph

its funny. i spoke to young shura the other day and he told me how he got that spray tan. james heritage (you may know him as the bloke who's played 15 minutes of footy for collegians in 2 years) snorted a can full of tanning mixture into the vast piece of skin and cartilage attached to his face and shura stood under the gaping holes at the end of the beak. then james blew his nose hard and the end result was a fantastic even covering on taftys skin. amazing the advances in modern technology....

oh and jogger, did you hear the rumour about the...you know...?

ISTS

As you would agree, they were the finest 15 minutes of footbal ever seen in the purple and gold.

The use of his nose for spray tanning is just one of his many talents. You should see what a good "beaking" does to the traditional 69'er. I'm sure that Shura and his many friends in Melbourne's Jewish community could attest to this.

Lots of Love

SMG

I Shot the Sherrin said:
its funny. i spoke to young shura the other day and he told me how he got that spray tan. james heritage (you may know him as the bloke who's played 15 minutes of footy for collegians in 2 years) snorted a can full of tanning mixture into the vast piece of skin and cartilage attached to his face and shura stood under the gaping holes at the end of the beak. then james blew his nose hard and the end result was a fantastic even covering on taftys skin. amazing the advances in modern technology....

oh and jogger, did you hear the rumour about the...you know...?

Yeh, i heard about the rumour.. but i don't think slay master knows, so keep it quiet... unless you already told him. Anyway, he should understand. Don't you think?

jogger said:
Yeh, i heard about the rumour.. but i don't think slay master knows, so keep it quiet... unless you already told him. Anyway, he should understand. Don't you think?

You guys are gay, why dont you just email each other your petty, purple, ****y talk, lets get some bad rumours and scuttlebut going...
SMG, no response to the Buckley and OB thread?

bob down said:
You guys are gay, why dont you just email each other your petty, purple, ****y talk, lets get some bad rumours and scuttlebut going...

petty, purple, ****y premiers..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bob down said:

No bites, but I don't think there are any OB people on this forum.

Slay Master G said:
No bites, but I don't think there are any OB people on this forum.

Now SMG, surely you, annoyingkant / Serial Pest and the rest of the pride of Lions should return to the A section thread immediately to add some spice in these quiet times.

You've earnt the right, as we knew you would, and if Brock Mooney has been cryogenically frozen until March 2007, then some other Collegians boys need to make an impact on the top flight before he's revived.

1st question - has Harro formaly retired? He mentioned it to me as a possibility in July, but I presume he could be easily swayed into playing again if he's around.

Very quiet on the B grade thread in the past 2 weeks - could be a number of factors:

1. Scribe's scared the Collegians blokes away (plus they're A graders again);
2. The OEG lads are still in mourning;
3. Knighter and the Caulfield boys are too busy clubbing; and/or
4. the St Bedes fellas are still madly flogging themselves on the C section thread to bother looking forward to a tougher assignment in 2007.

Thoughts?

CB

Concrete boots said:
Very quiet on the B grade thread in the past 2 weeks - could be a number of factors:

1. Scribe's scared the Collegians blokes away (plus they're A graders again);
2. The OEG lads are still in mourning;
3. Knighter and the Caulfield boys are too busy clubbing; and/or
4. the St Bedes fellas are still madly flogging themselves on the C section thread to bother looking forward to a tougher assignment in 2007.

Thoughts?

CB

It's no longer footy season so no one really gives a toss.

It's spring racing carnival season so no doubt the following will happen:

- Slay Master G will parade around the nursery like some C grade celebrity. (I do hear he will be heavily tagged on Derby day but will break that tag for Oaks day).
- JT will bring sexy back at his winter inspired Derby Day "Snow" after party in Kensington.
- Knighta will float from marque to marque and appear in the Herald Sun Snapparrazzi multiple times.
- Handsome B. Wonderful will spend more time down the well than Timmy O'Toole.
- Benny MOF still on a 5 year ban from Flemington so will take the woodstock filled ute to Corio Bay for the Geelong Cup.
- Serial Pest will live up to his name and be ejected on several occasions yet still manage to find his way back in.
- Scott MacFlaherty will plonk many pineapples on the 2nd line of betting having to sell his car to cover his gambling debts.

And as for TBP... I will be loose loose loose!!!

TBP. Very accurate summation of the Carnival. Although I think F Grade celeb is a more appropriate description.

Rock out with your c*ock out!!

Handsome.B.Wonderful said:
TBP luckily "the well" was suspended until Oaks Day on a careless riding charge so I will be above ground level and in no shortage of water for most of the carnival.

It's amazing that in this unprecendented time of drought that "the well" has been able to quench Handsome's thirst time and time again

Slay Master G said:
It's amazing that in this unprecendented time of drought that "the well" has been able to quench Handsome's thirst time and time again

I have to admit that in times of Stage 1 and 2 water restrictions having my own well has helped quench my thirst.

SMG you are regularly seen with "Tanks" when there is a water shortage. Is this an advisable method of staying hydrated?

Handsome.B.Wonderful said:
SMG you are regularly seen with "Tanks" when there is a water shortage. Is this an advisable method of staying hydrated?

Whilst it is of initial benefit in maintaining water supply, you can become increasingly dependent on them, it is best to avoid using them.

The Big Pineapple said:
It's no longer footy season so no one really gives a toss.

It's spring racing carnival season so no doubt the following will happen:

- Slay Master G will parade around the nursery like some C grade celebrity. (I do hear he will be heavily tagged on Derby day but will break that tag for Oaks day).
- JT will bring sexy back at his winter inspired Derby Day "Snow" after party in Kensington.
- Knighta will float from marque to marque and appear in the Herald Sun Snapparrazzi multiple times.
- Handsome B. Wonderful will spend more time down the well than Timmy O'Toole.
- Benny MOF still on a 5 year ban from Flemington so will take the woodstock filled ute to Corio Bay for the Geelong Cup.
- Serial Pest will live up to his name and be ejected on several occasions yet still manage to find his way back in.
- Scott MacFlaherty will plonk many pineapples on the 2nd line of betting having to sell his car to cover his gambling debts.

And as for TBP... I will be loose loose loose!!!

JT... clearly 3 votes last night!!!

Down at Tigerland, I hear they have gained two new recruits, Tim Elliot and Justin Peckett both of whom played with Luke Beveridge at St Kilda. although both were pathetic in their AFL career, B grade amateurs they should kill their opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back