B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously sharkbait has no idea but can anyone else tell me how they reckon St Bedes will go in B-Grade next year. They are a great skilled side and lots of run havent got GREAT size will that matter moreso in b-grade?:confused:

ShinSplints said:
really?? must be a good grade.

what will the ladder most likely be?

who are the best teams and not??

2007 Ladder
Marcellin 13-5
Caulfield 12-6
Essendon 11-7
Melbourne 11-7

St.Kevins 9-8-1
STBM 8-10
Uni Blacks 8-10
MHSOB 6-12
AJAX 6-12
Beaumaris 5-12-1

LOCK IT IN. Barring no major injuries of course!

Monkeyboy said:
2007 Ladder
Marcellin 13-5
Caulfield 12-6
Essendon 11-7
Melbourne 11-7

St.Kevins 9-8-1
STBM 8-10
Uni Blacks 8-10
MHSOB 6-12
AJAX 6-12
Beaumaris 5-12-1

LOCK IT IN. Barring no major injuries of course!

Can't wait to watch SKOBS V's Benny MOF's Beauy... look's like a real nailbiter!!!

The Big Pineapple said:
Can't wait to watch SKOBS V's Benny MOF's Beauy... look's like a real nailbiter!!!

would have to agree with the big pineapple re marcellin being early favourites, do they look like losing any players? does anyone know of early recruits or expected signings for next year for any clubs? can anyone tell me who is coaching who next year?

Scott MacFlaherty said:
Do you know what the Colonel is up to for 2007?

Apparently he and Phil Grapsis are coaching a new team somewhere in the state. Details are very secretive at this stage but I can reveal that all pre-match addresses will involve reading inspirational passages from books and the teams old jumpers will be replaced with new cycling attire.

Handsome.B.Wonderful said:
Apparently he and Phil Grapsis are coaching a new team somewhere in the state. Details are very secretive at this stage but I can reveal that all pre-match addresses will involve reading inspirational passages from books and the teams old jumpers will be replaced with new cycling attire.

Is that former Teal cup player Phil Grapsis?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Handsome.B.Wonderful said:
Phil will no doubt produce said inspirational passages from his bum bag.

Has the Colonel decided on a new shade of Just for Men or is he sticking with the maroon number?

QUESTION:

Can anyone tell me when the B-Section fixture will be out????

And who is the biggest "tough" guy atm in B section 2007???

:thumbsu: Cheers.

Lets get the chit chat started people. What players are in your clubs recruiting focus. Where are your clubs at realistically from where you finshed to where you are now. Lets get the first post from RCT regarding 2007, forget the Ashes bring on the footy

STBMT will be without young Brett Collins, after he was taken in the Rookie Draft at pick.6 by Hawthorn.

Yeah, also heard that SKOB has lost most of its list, apparantly all playing at Ajax with Powells. They will be lucky to win 1 game and will end up in C grade in 2008. Cant wait for them to crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back