Bachar Houli wants out, to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

which is less than the AFL average wage....

Don't be angry with us - you giuys treated him like shyte, so little wonder he walked. He was sensational against the Saints, and then gets turfed a fortnight later.

Can you really blame him? Especially when Hird has been keen to keep the likes of Myers et al who have shown SFA....

Myers was brilliant in both Western Bulldogs games this year and after learning his trade in the VFL is starting to live up to his potential in the seniors playing as an inside mid.

Also, I'm not angry, why would I be? I'm one of the 50% of Essendon supporters who thinks Bachar is shit.

finally someone who can just be plain honest
its amazing how when a player wants to leave their club the supporters just rip into them

good work on being honest and not ripping into him:thumbsu:

No, finally someone putting a positive spin on Bachar, gives a Richmond supporter like yourself something to hold hope on to.

Go have a look at the comments on the Essendon board made well before Bachar wanted to leave Essendon before you start firing accusations about Essendon supporters turning on him because he wanted to leave.

Hird sits down with Houli and begs him to stay. Next morning, Houli's manager says he will never return to Windy Hill.

Smooooooth, Mr Errred.

Believe this if it makes you feel good. Sadly, I think Bachar might've been told some things he didn't want to hear.

Was a great debut by Polo, hasn't done anything since though hence we didn't want him. We're trying to have less hacks on our list than more, this is why we allowed Bachar to walk, I'm sure he would've stayed with a 3 year deal on the table. It's very hard for you and your other Richmond supporters to understand that Essendon won't be using any picks in the ND beyond pick 47.

You "allowed" him to walk? Mate, it's not as if you opened the gate.... he jumped the fence!!!!

Cry me a river..... He was easily BOG against the Saints. And was dropped a fortnight later. Look in the mirror when he reams you in coming years

Sometimes looked better than perhaps he was for the dons as he has a superb left foot in a team where quality kicking is at a premium. This would have been his real value for Essendon - the ability to hit a chest in the forward fifty.

Not sure if Richmond are quite as badly off as the bombers in that area, hence the different valuation of his "worth".

Or did we gain a free spot on our list for someone less chicken. Happy to move on :)

Mate, I know how it works. You ring radio, bleat about how he's not getting a game, then when he's lost to you the easiest thing is to say you never wanted him.

Kleenex to Windy Hill.....

Smooth talking Mr Erred...

I doubt Rich will offer what we want for him... maybe he can be a part of a 3 way deal... Grigg and Thursfield also want to move as does Walker from the Blues...

Im sure something will be worked out.

If he walks maybe we can find a "Barlow" type gem in the PSD ourselves!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You "allowed" him to walk? Mate, it's not as if you opened the gate.... he jumped the fence!!!!

Cry me a river..... He was easily BOG against the Saints. And was dropped a fortnight later. Look in the mirror when he reams you in coming years

Haha you are hi-larious! We didn't play him in the seniors, pretty sure if we had he wouldn't be leaving therefore we "allowed" him to walk. One less deadwood player we need to de-list! :thumbsu:

The only person looking in the mirror will be Bachar when he hears footsteps.

Good luck with him, he's your fodder soon! ;)

yep. So he should be a shoo-in in your team. Won't be a fringe player there at all. I mean, he only has the likes of Cotchin, Deledio, Foley etc to get a game in front of.

Wait, wat

images

Richmond supporters going on like they are going to pick up Gary Ablett in the ND/PSD. :L

Mate, I know how it works. You ring radio, bleat about how he's not getting a game, then when he's lost to you the easiest thing is to say you never wanted him.

Kleenex to Windy Hill.....

Smooth talking Mr Erred...

Jex 7th of June, talking about Prismall:

Good last quarter, deadset woeful in the first 3. Right now, he's not in our best 22. He finds the footy effortlessly, but he gives up possession without a care in the world. Self preservation simply doesn’t cut it, especially when your decision making and skill level are (atm) average at best. Houli shits me for much the same reason.

Yes he's clearly changed his mind about Houli....

Fact: For the first three years at the Club, everyone thought Houli would develop into a gun and wished him well

Fact: As this season progressed, two very different, very vocal camps about Houli formed. Camp A who thought he would still be a gun and Camp B who were starting to have doubts.

Fact: There were about as many fans in Camp A as in Camp B

If you want, there's a 925 post thread about Houli on Bomberblitz started in April of this year about Houli I can show you......

carl = thursfield for second rounder(maybe carl paying over the odds)
houli = richmond
ess = second rounder

carlton looking for tall athlectic defender (thursfeild), and obviously richmond want houli and essendon wont trade for picks above 40

carl = thursfield for second rounder(maybe carl paying over the odds)
houli = richmond
ess = second rounder

carlton looking for tall athlectic defender (thursfeild), and obviously richmond want houli and essendon wont trade for picks above 40

If Essendon wont trade for picks above 40 and he wants to come to Richmond and quits your club, why would we give you a second rounder for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bachar Houli wants out, to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back