Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

After the fear instilled by the morning's reveal of the dead, fingers were pointed at almost everyone across the village. But there was enough of a consensus (courtesy of some self-incrimination, to be fair) on who to lynch. But alas ...

eth-dog (Villager) lynched

It is now Night 2.

Just a villager this time, I’m afraid. I’ll fall on my sword if I have to :)
A villager who made a last minute vote to kill and actual villager, interesting

A villager who made a last minute vote to kill and actual villager, interesting

Just an act of self-preservation with no one else online. I had no way to know he was a villager.

Just an act of self-preservation with no one else online. I had no way to know he was a villager.

not like this GIF

DEADLINE

After the fear instilled by the morning's reveal of the dead, fingers were pointed at almost everyone across the village. But there was enough of a consensus (courtesy of some self-incrimination, to be fair) on who to lynch. But alas ...

eth-dog (Villager) lynched

It is now Night 2.
a few people aren’t paying attention - it was pretty clear:

Hi guys I'm not evil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like being unpopular (I am a dentist) so I am voting for Trump.

Make Big Footy Great Again!!!

I have no idea what I am voting for, and what is going on, so I am channeling Biden as well.

Make Derrinalphil unpopular again

Let's go Derrinalphil.

I like being unpopular (I am a dentist) so I am voting for Trump.

Make Big Footy Great Again!!!

I have no idea what I am voting for, and what is going on, so I am channeling Biden as well.

Make Derrinalphil unpopular again

Let's go Derrinalphil.
I'm convinced
Derrinalphil

Well done MWPP .. a noble Villager death attracting Wolves and Mafia

ditto omgfridge

Great work vig in taking out the tactical acumen of Mafia.

Hopefully we have a bit to go on with today and eliminate a head or neutral.

thewizardmelon , that last minute vote just seemed suss for someone who has no role MC Bad Genius

Lol you’re honestly barking up the wrong tree. Both Eth and I were on 3 votes, and I tried to rally people but everyone only piped up after deadline. Plus the others on two votes (porps, Jmoo) also seemed good.

Better to lose 1 of us than 2 of us as this game is multi-lynch. Vote me if you must but I’d be genuinely looking elsewhere as we’re running out of spots for evil to hide.

Hotchilli for obvious reasons MC Bad Genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back