Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

thewizardmelon , that last minute vote just seemed suss for someone who has no role MC Bad Genius
Yeah thewizardmelon. Although there is the possibility of some self preservation.

CrimsonViolet was quick to jump onboard with Pick yesterday to vote ethdog as well.

Lol you’re honestly barking up the wrong tree. Both Eth and I were on 3 votes, and I tried to rally people but everyone only piped up after deadline. Plus the others on two votes (porps, Jmoo) also seemed good.

Better to lose 1 of us than 2 of us as this game is multi-lynch. Vote me if you must but I’d be genuinely looking elsewhere as we’re running out of spots for evil to hide.

Hotchilli for obvious reasons MC Bad Genius
fair call, the vote was also to see your response and who would jump on quickly, hotchilli now looks suss

Early bandwagon 🤔
May be evil, but did look like self preservation vote late.

We really only have Pick to go on in terms of EVIL. CrimsonViolet did look to be coordinating. Go with that for now. Please remember this is a controlled environment, so #TheLurkerPrinciple applies. Watch it today.

MC Bad Genius

you'll be hearing from my lawyer shortly.
Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early bandwagon 🤔
May be evil, but did look like self preservation vote late.

We really only have Pick to go on in terms of EVIL. CrimsonViolet did look to be coordinating. Go with that for now. Please remember this is a controlled environment, so #TheLurkerPrinciple applies. Watch it today.

MC Bad Genius
Couldn't care less how pick voted, maybe if eth took his vote off himself he could have saved himself. Seemed to me like he was trying too hard to prove his goodness.

I'll be voting for NaturalDisaster he seems to be playing his duck and hide evil game MC Bad Genius. Barrybran is also sus

thewizardmelon behaviour is consistent with that in previous games. As a Villager he can usually be relied on to be selfish and obtuse to the vibe of villagers protecting good roles.

Does this clear him of suspicion? Nope in my view. Should he be the number 1 target today. Nope, but he makes a fair fall back position, if we fail to land on a decent target today.

Hopefully the seer or Jobe have enough info from the kills to know their ID and one can offer some intell. The JOAT may also have a seer.

Couldn't care less how pick voted, maybe if eth took his vote off himself he could have saved himself. Seemed to me like he was trying too hard to prove his goodness.

I'll be voting for NaturalDisaster he seems to be playing his duck and hide evil game MC Bad Genius. Barrybran is also sus

You are obsessed with me in these games friend.

You remind me of Rodney Dangerfield, he always thought i was evil too

thewizardmelon behaviour is consistent with that in previous games. As a Villager he can usually be relied on to be selfish and obtuse to the vibe of villagers protecting good roles.

Does this clear him of suspicion? Nope in my view. Should he be the number 1 target today. Nope, but he makes a fair fall back position, if we fail to land on a decent target today.

Hopefully the seer or Jobe have enough info from the kills to know their ID and one can offer some intell. The JOAT may also have a seer.
Only 3 evil roles remain that seer as villager so not a bad shout if the seer finds one. With no amulet the JOAT can just kill them.

I claimed villager D1
but… Only 3 evil roles remain that seer as villager so not a bad shout if the seer finds one. With no amulet the JOAT can just kill them.

should we lynch you then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back